Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Increase true fan achievement and make it public

Increase true fan achievement and make it public

Hello guys,
    so a long time I have been thinking about this and maybe it is a change Nordeus can implement quite easily.

True fan achievement you get for supporting other managers, unfortunately it stops counting at 1500. As a manager who supports friends quite often and therefor also gets many requests ingame from other people, I want the true fan achievement to be visible publically, so that I can decide if I want to add someone or not.

For me support is not that important, still I don't want to have a bloated friends list and delete people at the end of every season who didn't support me a single time, because obviously they are not very active or don't care about their friends games.

What do you guys think? If I get a future friend request I want to be able to see how many people this managers supported in the current season and overall in his career, this way I can decide easier who could be a worthy "friend".

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hello guys,
    so a long time I have been thinking about this and maybe it is a change Nordeus can implement quite easily.

True fan achievement you get for supporting other managers, unfortunately it stops counting at 1500. As a manager who supports friends quite often and therefor also gets many requests ingame from other people, I want the true fan achievement to be visible publically, so that I can decide if I want to add someone or not.

For me support is not that important, still I don't want to have a bloated friends list and delete people at the end of every season who didn't support me a single time, because obviously they are not very active or don't care about their friends games.

What do you guys think? If I get a future friend request I want to be able to see how many people this managers supported in the current season and overall in his career, this way I can decide easier who could be a worthy "friend".
    I think this is a good idea, I have over 105 friends and it is a pain to have so many and have only about half of them ending up supporting you, I have the true fan achievement and I recently maxed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    It's a superb idea but...................where's the money for Nordeus?

Well it could be a hidden feature, not public as you suggested, but for the cost of 1 (one) token, we could pay to see how many friends matches a manager supported the previous season.

Just 1 (one) token though, eh Nordeus, don't get too fcuking greedy about it. If we check out 5 other managers a season that's an extra 5 tokens you'll have taken from us.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    It's a superb idea but...................where's the money for Nordeus?

Well it could be a hidden feature, not public as you suggested, but for the cost of 1 (one) token, we could pay to see how many friends matches a manager supported the previous season.

Just 1 (one) token though, eh Nordeus, don't get too fcuking greedy about it. If we check out 5 other managers a season that's an extra 5 tokens you'll have taken from us.
    I think you’re right, there will be a cost, but why make us spend money on that, you should know for free, this is why it is my last season.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I think you’re right, there will be a cost, but why make us spend money on that, you should know for free, this is why it is my last season.

I sooooooo wish the season was over.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I sooooooo wish the season was over.
    I know

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)
    Last edited by Max; 11-17-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    like the old times when the achievements were public.
    Too bad that the old programmers have left.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    like the old times when the achievements were public.
    Too bad that the old programmers have left.
    I played the game for the first time in only 2017, I started playing and I quit a few times but anyway, I wish I got to see the old Top Eleven from around 7-8 years ago, can you give me an insight to what it was like?

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can go back to old threads of the forum
    (but please do not reply and bring back so many old threads).
    At my first year, I could watch the achievements of other managers.
    I remember that if someone who had sent me a friend request but had a low status at his True fan levels, I rejected him.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html