Thread: STOP replying AUTO ROBOT MESSAGE!

STOP replying AUTO ROBOT MESSAGE!

Mr. Nordeus,

You should stop replying auto messages to us.
    Those messages are not useful for most gamers. Anyway, you should take responsibilities upon every suggestions. You leave message as ''we will reply within 48hrs'' but, after 48 hrs, you close conservation and request rating star. I send my suggestion, you lie me by saying reply within 48 hrs and then close the conservation box. Becos of that, I do pay only one star rating. You are very afraid of replying your messages to us. In fact, you can't take any responsibilities.
    I'm so dissapointed to your behaviour.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Max

STOP replying AUTO ROBOT MESSAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by rememberthegirl2009 View Post
    Mr. Nordeus,

You should stop replying auto messages to us.
    Those messages are not useful for most gamers. Anyway, you should take responsibilities upon every suggestions. You leave message as ''we will reply within 48hrs'' but, after 48 hrs, you close conservation and request rating star. I send my suggestion, you lie me by saying reply within 48 hrs and then close the conservation box. Becos of that, I do pay only one star rating. You are very afraid of replying your messages to us. In fact, you can't take any responsibilities.
    I'm so dissapointed to your behaviour.

José Mourinho the replying bot is useless to be fair.
    Last edited by Max; 10-22-2020 at 06:39 AM.

Nordeus should stop replying bot messages

When I sent a report (from ''?'' option), there is automatic replying messages which are allowing to choice some facts. They are not useful for me. Moreover, Nordeus' agents cannot answer my question with full reason and they finally close conservation in many times. In fact, Nordeus never takes any responsibilities upon gamers. We don't need bot replying messages. We only need full and resonable answers which could be satisfied for gamers. Nordeus must know that ''your bot replying are not impressed for us''.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same subject, threads merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html