Thread: Bad changes since last update

Bad changes since last update

I noticed a few changes that I don't like since the last update.

1) When you add a player to favourites, now he dissapear at the moment his auction finish. Before, he remained for some time more. This way, you could see easily how much money he was cost and you could "study" the market. Now you have to see the live auction to know this, and this is very bored.

2) This is the most important: when I am a few minutes without use the game, I continue apparently connected, but it's not true. When I try to do any action that requires the game load, it show me that I was disconnected and I have to relogin. This is a ****, because I have to relogin a lot of times. And, for example, when you are waiting for a match, the time is freezed in "less than a minute", and no changes when the match start. You have to relogin to see the match. And if you not pay attention, you can lose the first minutes of the match.

------------------

Moreover, I am dissapointed because there is no enough players in the market in my league level (10). In the low leagues, is much easier to find players, but when you promote to high levels, the game becomes bored, because you can't sign up any player (or you need to spend a lot of tokens to do it...).
    Day by day, it's nearer the day I will leave the game.

Ah! And the player's injuries are a ****, at the start of the season there is a lot of them to make you spend money to buy treatments...

Bye!
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions

F...!! Why I am constantly disconnected from the game?? It's a ****, because I have lost a couple of auctions due to this. If I stay without click anything in the game for 5-10 minutes, I am disconnected from the game, but the game don't let me know this. So, I just realise that I have been disconnected if I try to send a order to the server.

What's the problem? Does it happen just to me? Why??!
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions