Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Victor William
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Personal player tactics

Personal player tactics

I suggest that top eleven bring in an option that enables manager give players specific instructions for example for a dm or mc the man mark instructions or for an aml or amr hug the touchline or get in the box.a great example of what I'm talking about is the FIFA game players tactics setting.

This idea would make the game more realistic
    Rix likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    TE last years has become a management/training game and not coaching anymore.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Agree with Niko. the game have no impact or very little impact during matches.
    Most of the time manager who spectate their match, change tactic, formation whatever ends up losing against unattended team.
    Back then we can put more than 1 FK/corner taker, now can only put 1.
    Funny thing is when the setpiece taker injured/subbed out/redcarded, the auto player can score/assist. the most blatant example is Buffon taking corners for PsG and assist a fukton lots during event back then.
    And the arrow thingy? Pretty sure it's cosmetics because I didn't put any and my defenders running up like striker, vice versa.

So your suggestions might fall on deaf ears. I'm just saying, don't get your hope high. Nordeus might read this. but will they implement it? chuckle
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-24-2020 at 06:57 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.