Thread: Morale reduction stupidity

Banned

Angry Morale reduction stupidity

How can I win trophy or win a match 5-0 and have all my starters lose morale? It makes no sense. Lame nordeus support won’t answer me because I complain about it too much. LOL 😂

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    How can I win trophy or win a match 5-0 and have all my starters lose morale? It makes no sense. Lame nordeus support won’t answer me because I complain about it too much. LOL 😂
    As mentioned by a lot of forumers, staying on good morale is enough. Should save up enough blues to max all first-11 and subs for semis and finals with matches throughout a whole season anyway.

If you really want to stay in superb morale, then build a good team to:
    1) have 1/2 top attackers to keep scoring hat-tricks for on-fire status
    2) have 1/2 top assist players to assist 3 or more for on-fire status
    3) keep 5 clean sheets in a row in all competitions, then all those defenders and GK will stay with superb morale until a goal is conceded
    4) pre-plan your players acquisition and training to reach a new * for key players just before Cup or CL finals, so they will stay for a few matches with on-fire status without blues
    5) win as many matches by 5 goals or more for 3 blues each match

If you do the above properly, it is very, very difficult to be out of blues even if you want all first-11 to be on superb morale for all matches.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Little reminder that Barca lost to Deportivo in the match, that happened exactly after the 6-1 vs PSG.

And there are many more examples of that. Every huge win requires big mental effort, which therefore leads to mental tiring

Totally agree but not just morale that drops too quick. Players at end of season and fitness too.