Thread: Are you guys going to sort the lack of adverts out this season, by any chance?

Are you guys going to sort the lack of adverts out this season, by any chance?

Ridiculous.
    I'm a paying customer and you guys are pisstakers. I'm level 31 so don't give me that crap about about my connection being the problem, I've witnessed this enormous issue time and time again. It is obvious that you do whatever you can to milk money out of your mostly stupid players. The only reason i still play this pathetic game which isn't even 1% as good as 2003's championship manager 4 is because i don't want to let my association friends down

Max

Are you guys going to sort the lack of adverts out this season, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Merseyside Blue View Post
    Ridiculous.
    I'm a paying customer and you guys are pisstakers. I'm level 31 so don't give me that crap about about my connection being the problem, I've witnessed this enormous issue time and time again. It is obvious that you do whatever you can to milk money out of your mostly stupid players. The only reason i still play this pathetic game which isn't even 1% as good as 2003's championship manager 4 is because i don't want to let my association friends down
    Oh, it must be your connection. Haha just joking,

It is some strange bug I honestly don’t know what the problem is, it is strange honestly, It happened to me when I had decent form a couple months ago and the ads out of nowhere disappeared, I don’t know why because my connection is very good.

I would assume it is a buf on certain servers because it doesn’t affect me right now.

The only people that know for sure are the employees of Nordeus.

Again, I would assume it is just a bug, but again I can’t say for certain.

Try uninstalling the game and then downloading the game again and see if that works. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-28-2020 at 11:53 PM.