Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By owlique

Thread: Modify friendly game through Association

Modify friendly game through Association

Most likely I won't be heard, but I'll try.

As we all know, a lot of people nowadays playing in side tournaments via friendly games through Association.

There is one problem - amount of games daily manager can play.
    If manager had 4 games (away or home) in last 24 hours, then game doesn't allow anybody to arrange friendly game with that team, although he himself can arrange as many games as he wants with another teams.

So we have problems if manager wants to participate in more than one tournament, or if someone played friendly game with him in a short notice during night time, and manager couldn't cancel fixture.

Why wouldn't make all friendly games playing via Association same as Special Event games.
    Condition is not consuming during these games, and manager can not earn any boosters from this games.
    And these games won't be count for daily games.

And leave regular direct friendly games for those who wants to train players or farm rests
    milpol and maloukees like this.

I would like to go with follow up.

I sent this text to support and received positive answer, that they would suggest this idea to devs.

Now I would like to expand idea.

To prevent abusing this feature, I would suggest to set limit for amount of games like that could be played. Let's say 1 game in 3 hours.
    Also would be great if spectators can join game to watch, without ability to support any team. This way tournament participants can watch and enjoy important/interesting games.

Also I suggest to leave this type of tournaments for community, and not build anything inside game itself. On facebook now it's building very strong, big community which will drive furter popularity of this game. With built-in this type of tournaments it will be lack of communication between participants, and will drag it down.