Thread: Career stats.

Career stats.

I wish they would have career stats . When you get a new player all the players stats reset to 0. Need to keep and show ..assists .goals .man of match. Clean sheets

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lions View Post
    I wish they would have career stats . When you get a new player all the players stats reset to 0. Need to keep and show ..assists .goals .man of match. Clean sheets
    When you get a new player, all their stats should be at 0, this is how you keep up with them.

Here is a photo of my top scorer, Victor Benitez, he is 116% rated, and here are his all time stats with goals and appearances at the bottom.

What I do agree with is they should have, total appearances at the bottom for all the competitions, not just the total for the main three comps, this is just it save you from adding the numbers up, they should also add club assists to the bottom there along with total all time goals and assists, the same goes for the goalkeeper.

This is a good idea, it would save some time as you would not have to add any figures together.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.