Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jay_eL

Thread: New idea

New idea

Hi, I understand you already have the top scorer challenge ongoing so you may not want to include this but I think it would be cool to see both a top scorer and top assisted challenge both at the same time. The reward would be similar to the top scorer one except it would be +30% passing or creativity maybe. It could be possible to add since assists are already tracked and the season is still far from over. Thanks
    IImaestroII likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_eL View Post
    Hi, I understand you already have the top scorer challenge ongoing so you may not want to include this but I think it would be cool to see both a top scorer and top assisted challenge both at the same time. The reward would be similar to the top scorer one except it would be +30% passing or creativity maybe. It could be possible to add since assists are already tracked and the season is still far from over. Thanks
    This used to be a thing actually, sometimes they would have a top assist challenge but instead of a top scorer one, I would love to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Famous
    The problem with the assists reward is that sometimes an assist won't register. So this table is more random than the top scorer award.

We've all seen it during a live match, striker scores, but the pass for the assist isn't credited........

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    The problem with the assists reward is that sometimes an assist won't register. So this table is more random than the top scorer award.

We've all seen it during a live match, striker scores, but the pass for the assist isn't credited........
    This happens to me quite a lot, I think they should get their act together and fix this bug, I had one player with a playmaker ability that had one assist in 64 matches and probably had about twenty and he got discredited because of the engine failing to acknowledge him assisting a goal.

I would like to see an assist competition too but it is a matter if they are willing to fix the bug you were talking about first.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.