Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Max

Thread: Live score on the league table.

Max

Live score on the league table.

Hi guys, sorry if the title sounds a little confusing but let me elaborate, I am not sure if this is possible but I will give it a shot, I suggested this idea to @Lian a while ago and he said it was good but too close to the release date of TE 2020.

Anyway the idea is that during the match, you will be able to see the live scores of all matches albeit on the league table or duron on the fixture list, it will show the minute the game is in, what the score is and who is on top of the table at the very moment during the actual matches.

The example above was the live score in the Scottish premiership last night during the games, let’s take Celtic’s result as an example, the score at around the 28th minute was 1-1, so there current status during that game was a draw and that is shown by the colour yellow, as you can see, it is portrayed into the live table results at that moment, some of the results obviously ended being different because that was the table during all of the matches.

So the key sound quite obvious but I will still do it anyway, Green= Currently winning, yellow= currently drawing and red= currently losing.

Now, I am certainly not saying everyone will like it because it may be difficult to get used to and it might make the game laggy.

I just want this for know my opponent’s live scores to be in the know on what to do during my match and so on, I would also love this for last season day drama, imagine having 2 close teams and seeing their yours and their result changing, I would find it dramatic.

Let me know what you all think about this.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hi guys, sorry if the title sounds a little confusing but let me elaborate, I am not sure if this is possible but I will give it a shot, I suggested this idea to @Lian a while ago and he said it was good but too close to the release date of TE 2020.

Anyway the idea is that during the match, you will be able to see the live scores of all matches albeit on the league table or duron on the fixture list, it will show the minute the game is in, what the score is and who is on top of the table at the very moment during the actual matches.

The example above was the live score in the Scottish premiership last night during the games, let’s take Celtic’s result as an example, the score at around the 28th minute was 1-1, so there current status during that game was a draw and that is shown by the colour yellow, as you can see, it is portrayed into the live table results at that moment, some of the results obviously ended being different because that was the table during all of the matches.

So the key sound quite obvious but I will still do it anyway, Green= Currently winning, yellow= currently drawing and red= currently losing.

Now, I am certainly not saying everyone will like it because it may be difficult to get used to and it might make the game laggy.

I just want this for know my opponent’s live scores to be in the know on what to do during my match and so on, I would also love this for last season day drama, imagine having 2 close teams and seeing their yours and their result changing, I would find it dramatic.

Let me know what you all think about this.

i wish that top eleven would be much more like google

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    i wish that top eleven would be much more like google
    That is where I got the idea from, I thought it would be cool to know the league table live, I love to see this, it would increase drama certainly, and when there is a goal, there would be a red Goal animation, as well as the score, the current minute of the match should be displayed.

Good idea
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Great idea, looking forward to see it on game!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Nino View Post
    Great idea, looking forward to see it on game!
    It may not be added but I really hope it is.

It's not so difficult, if we have it on association matches then its possible for the rest also, but in more improved version.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Nino View Post
    It's not so difficult, if we have it on association matches then its possible for the rest also, but in more improved version.
    That is true, hopefully I gets forwarded to the devs, but I would like the colours to go with it like I said in my first post, if you are winning, there is a green box around your score, if you are drawing there is a yellow box around your score, and if you are losing, then there is a red box around your score. You get the picture, similar to associations, just more detail.

That's it, exactly!