Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By zolyika

Thread: Historical data against opponents

Addicted

Historical data against opponents

I don’t know if this was suggested before but here is what I’d like to see in the game:

When we look at the profile of another team, it would be nice if we can see some sort of an history between them and our team, e.g. how many matches we played against this team, how many wins and draws, goals scored and conceded in total, etc. Since we encounter the same teams in different competions and/or different seasons, it would be interesting to see our record against that team.

For example, there is this one team that I have been drawn in the same league in several seasons (at least 4 or 5 times in the last 12-15 seasons), plus in CL a couple times, and they have been a rival for me as I often compete with them for the trophy. So I want to know how I have been performşng against them in our matches.
    davewootton1964 and Temidayo_ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I don’t know if this was suggested before but here is what I’d like to see in the game:

When we look at the profile of another team, it would be nice if we can see some sort of an history between them and our team, e.g. how many matches we played against this team, how many wins and draws, goals scored and conceded in total, etc. Since we encounter the same teams in different competions and/or different seasons, it would be interesting to see our record against that team.

For example, there is this one team that I have been drawn in the same league in several seasons (at least 4 or 5 times in the last 12-15 seasons), plus in CL a couple times, and they have been a rival for me as I often compete with them for the trophy. So I want to know how I have been performşng against them in our matches.
    Extremely recommended!
    mikeycalvert1 likes this.