Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WalkingPenguin

Thread: Multipliers multiiiplace

Rookie

Multipliers multiiiplace

So, i read about the multipliers thing, only pos 1-3 league get the x3, i feel like its making hard for casual players. could you please reconsider it ? maybe pos 1-6? or maybe big 4? because you know, multipliers is important yes, at least for competing in assoc table, reaaallly important

Rookie
    I think 1-4 would be best as that coincides with Champion's league qualification. I think it is fair that they do not make the x3 too easy to get since I feel that that multiplier should only belong to the best teams. My brother is a casual player sometimes not logging on for days, he finishes top 3 a lot.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I think 1-4 would be best as that coincides with Champion's league qualification. I think it is fair that they do not make the x3 too easy to get since I feel that that multiplier should only belong to the best teams. My brother is a casual player sometimes not logging on for days, he finishes top 3 a lot.
    yes 4th is fine, but only 3 is hard, if you unlucky your league will have serious contenders at least 4 teams,

but what i see after the update, managers seems giving up after top 3 teams get away with huge points gap, they doesnt want to fight it anymore.