Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By Grandef

Thread: Remove Facebook account from TE

Famous

Remove Facebook account from TE

Well the title says enough....

Please devs. just make your own account within TE... why can we not do that??

I only have Facebook for TE....
    Grandef likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post

You mean for the admins/devs to play with their own accounts? I am not sure if that is what you mean. If you are saying just to create an account manually with Nordeus and no one else, that is ok, but I would only agree to removing Facebook accounts and changing them into ones from the game with Nordeus ones under certain conditions.

•All the data from my current TE account that happens to be using Facebook to be saved onto the “Nordeus account”.

• Option to have your data to be backed up daily, because having a Facebook account gives an added sense of security to your account, at least with mr, if my phone breaks and I need to get a new one, there is a feature where you can automatically transfer all the data from your old phone so Facebook accounts are saved, along with game accounts linked with Game Center, I don’t think it does the same with accounts just linked to the game, no Facebook, Game Center, so I would only agree to this if all the account’s information was backed up. I’m not sure if Game Center exists anymore, it was removed from the Apple store.

That is it really.
    Last edited by Max; 04-07-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Apprentice

Totally agree with you. I lost my account once because my fb is blocked and I don't want to give my personal infos to facebook. I don't know why they impose this dependency.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You mean for the admins/devs to play with their own accounts? I am not sure if that is what you mean. If you are saying just to create an account manually with Nordeus and no one else, that is ok, but I would only agree to removing Facebook accounts and changing them into ones from the game with Nordeus ones under certain conditions.

•All the data from my current TE account that happens to be using Facebook to be saved onto the “Nordeus account”.

• Option to have your data to be backed up daily, because having a Facebook account gives an added sense of security to your account, at least with mr, if my phone breaks and I need to get a new one, there is a feature where you can automatically transfer all the data from your old phone so Facebook accounts are saved, along with game accounts linked with Game Center, I don’t think it does the same with accounts just linked to the game, no Facebook, Game Center, so I would only agree to this if all the account’s information was backed up. I’m not sure if Game Center exists anymore, it was removed from the Apple store.

That is it really.
    I mean everyone has his own TE Nordeus, thatis not linked to another program like facebook

Max
    I mean everyone has his own TE Nordeus, thatis not linked to another program like facebook
    Ok, I agree with you as well, but I would like a back up option because if something were to happen to your phone, the account linked to Nordeus only would be deleted, as I mentioned, there is a setting that automatically saves passwords so I can log in with a replacement, I wish there was a sense of security with your account because all of a sudden, you could have the best team in the world with 300 tokens, and if your POV one malfunctions, boom, all of it is gone.

Also, I would like Nordeus to allow you to have a custom profile picture, which of course, is only possible with Facebook as far as I know, some changes may need to be made for it to possible.

I am with the idea though.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.