Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tasozim

Thread: Another suggestion against tankers (again???) :p

Another suggestion against tankers (again???) :p

Tanking is a "problem" that exists almost since beginning of this game.

Personally, I don't think it's problem for Nordeus. If it was a problem, they would solve it many years ago. I think tankers are hidden motivator for normal managers to donate. Plus It's very hard to make rules that will affect only tankers and not normal managers and also not those managers who are on top of the of their servers.

Many managers suggest to remove 20% no matter if team promoted or not. It's because they don't understand clearly how percentage works. Percentage is just relative value of a player according to club level. Based value of a player is in parens () and only can increase, but not decrease.

I don't think Nordeus will hear us, but let me tell you my idea of how they can, if they want, solve tankers problem.

First of all, that new idea with tickets only for Top 8 in League to participate in Friendly Championship can be extended to another Special Events. This way if your team is not good enough, or you dumped League last season on purpose then you're not be able to participate in any special events, like King of the Hill, etc.

The second is about Football Associations.
    Not allowing for those who was behind Top 8 to participate in FA would create such chaos.
    I suggest to NOT COUNT winning/draw FA MATCH POINTS from those teams who finished behind Top 8 in sum of points for reward.. But count only towards FA win/lose.
    So, for example. If FA has 2 tankers and 4 normal managers, and in semi-final they won all games (home and away), then they get only 24 points (not 36). But still advance to final (because all games won). If in final all 6 teams won home and away games again, they earn 24 points again. They win tournament, but amount of points would be 50+24+24=98, instead 50+36+36=122.

And of course any team who won Champions League or Cup get reward, which is promotion.

Your solution for FA's does not work because lets say an FA with 3 tankers loses only one match by a non-tanker in semi finals, then do they not qualify for finals?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What you're pushing for is so that people who spend real money in the game have it very easy to dominate competitions. I think tanks are a good evil which balances out the good to be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by tasozim View Post
    Your solution for FA's does not work because lets say an FA with 3 tankers loses only one match by a non-tanker in semi finals, then do they not qualify for finals?
    Points (win and draw) in matches in semifinal and final counts to determine winner. But they don't count to amount of points that FA get as reward.

Quote Originally Posted by owlique View Post
    Points (win and draw) in matches in semifinal and final counts to determine winner. But they don't count to amount of points that FA get as reward.
    This is unfair because certain teams are drafted into difficult leagues. So even though they have a strong team they may not qualify in the top 8 because they're not spending "too real money" like other players. So these teams cannot get unreasonably punished for not being in the top 8.

pproust likes this.