Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pproust
  • 1 Post By julien12
  • 1 Post By deepedgefc

Thread: loan proposal

Rookie

loan proposal

Hello guys,
    as always, loaned players are a top eleven scam. So my suggestion is that we can apply for a loan on a player from any team, and that it be settled in cash and without tokens, with of course the possibility of ending the loan for purchase with a few tokens like negotiations. The duration of the loan will be negotiated between the managers. tell me what you think of this suggestion. I think it would be a good experience for managers. There we can negotiate everything between the loan managers for a possible purchase.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    I like this suggestion. Would be pretty cool to be able to loan out players that are good but not on my starting 11 and then get them back stronger because theyare actually getting gameplay instead of sitting on the bench.
    pproust likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    I like this suggestion. Would be pretty cool to be able to loan out players that are good but not on my starting 11 and then get them back stronger because theyare actually getting gameplay instead of sitting on the bench.
    Good Idea. Top Eleven is a great Game but they are too focused on making money.
    pproust likes this.