Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Some New Features

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    We can just buy players and sack them for no money back to lower value of club. Sometime back someone suggested using top 3 players average quality for draws. This would also help create more accounts as upselling would be the workaround manipulating factor. Not easy creating a fair balanced game. There will always be loopholes and players who will exploit it.
    That, I was unaware of. Thanks for the clarification to both of you.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Maybe I'm not understanding your correct. If they sell the player, they'll receive cash, right? They can't embezzle the money. It still has to be at the club's disposal, unless I'm missing something. If that's the case, that would be accounted for in my suggestion, where the cash is also a parameter in addition to quality.

Or do you mean that they sell them for cheap deliberatively? In that case, I didn't know it was possible.
    I can tell you now cash is not included. I was tired of being 2nd, 3rd 4th in a league full of 145%, 140%, 130%,e.t.c with a team of 122%. Last season I sold my 3 midfielders of 122%, 120% and 190%, and bingo - I got a league with 89% the highest rate. I'm facing that 89%team today and once I beat him the league is mine. I have been on top from day one with 8-0 win.

Therefore I can confidently say that money does not go into the draw. My club is 30.5B.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I can tell you now cash is not included. I was tired of being 2nd, 3rd 4th in a league full of 145%, 140%, 130%,e.t.c with a team of 122%. Last season I sold my 3 midfielders of 122%, 120% and 190%, and bingo - I got a league with 89% the highest rate. I'm facing that 89%team today and once I beat him the league is mine. I have been on top from day one with 8-0 win.

Therefore I can confidently say that money does not go into the draw. My club is 30.5B.

I know it isn't included in the draw today. I'm suggesting it should be in the future. But if you could sack players and avoid receiving cash for them as the prior member suggested, then the problem will still be present.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I know it isn't included in the draw today. I'm suggesting it should be in the future. But if you could sack players and avoid receiving cash for them as the prior member suggested, then the problem will still be present.

I understand you now. And I welcome the idea of adding the club budget in the future

Arphaxad likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12