Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad

Thread: Something New

Something New

1. Please build a hall of fame option where our own legends can stay forever with their statistics and trophies they have won
    2. Please add records of top 10 goal scorers and assists list in our club stat so that we can watch our top scorers of all time. Some exciting feature . You can add this on " All-Time Stats".
    3. Reduce 20% from all ( at the end of the season ) otherwise it helps tankers.
    4. Improve match making system.

Addicted
    also make more changes to the friendly championships feature especially those times in matches

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Saiful_Sagor View Post
    1. Please build a hall of fame option where our own legends can stay forever with their statistics and trophies they have won
    2. Please add records of top 10 goal scorers and assists list in our club stat so that we can watch our top scorers of all time. Some exciting feature . You can add this on " All-Time Stats".
    3. Reduce 20% from all ( at the end of the season ) otherwise it helps tankers.
    4. Improve match making system.
    1million thumbs up about the legends forum
    The game needs to build on statistics .and to be honest I am struggling to understand how such an easy feature is not Implemented yet. The records are available anytime

Addicted
    Also, add the possibility to give individual tactical instructions to your players. For example, if one of my players is booked, I might still want the whole team to tackle hard except that particular player. Or if I'm meeting a beast ST, I might only want my DC to man mark while the rest of the team uses zone marking etc etc.

Another suggestion, which might not be popular, is to make it harder to train your young players so fast. It's ridiculous that you are able to have a world class team with an average age of 18. Players at the age of 23-30 should be more appreciated but the current system and training regime don't promote that. But this would actually make us spend less, so I get why it isn't implemented. Still a suggestion though.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-27-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    pproust likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Also, add the possibility to give individual tactical instructions to your players. For example, if one of my players is booked, I might still want the whole team to tackle hard except that particular player. Or if I'm meeting a beast ST, I might only want my DC to man mark while the rest of the team uses zone marking etc etc.
    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Its very good idea from you. They should think about it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Its very good idea from you. They should think about it.
    To be honest, I have a ton of suggestions that I believe should be implemented to further elevate the game. I played Championship Manager for 10-12 years. There're some truly great features from that game that I believe Nordeus should consider implementing into Top Eleven. Championship Manager is an awesome game. The only downside with it is that you only play against computer teams/bots (at least when I was playing it a decade ago). It's way more fun to play against real managers. If Nordeus would consider developing TE, I'm sure it would be one of the best games out there.