Thread: Rank players using top 7 skills

Rank players using top 7 skills

You have to stop the bloody mutants. It's not fair that a player is ranked 3-star with 59% skill when he has defending between 150% and 200% and attacking skills of 1%. That is absolutely ridiculous. Take the top 7 skills and he would be a 9-star and he should face 9-star teams not 5-star.
    The opposition I am facing today in the asso cup has 6 teams which are way over the skills but they are ranked much lower.
    Why do you allow this kind of cheating? Do people spend a lot of money in achieving these levels? If you say yes, I understand why. But if they have no economic benefit for you, then change the measurements. The team has been only 9 seasons. That's because they are cheating with upselling and lots of other tricks to get an unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexG2016 View Post
    You have to stop the bloody mutants. It's not fair that a player is ranked 3-star with 59% skill when he has defending between 150% and 200% and attacking skills of 1%. That is absolutely ridiculous. Take the top 7 skills and he would be a 9-star and he should face 9-star teams not 5-star.
    The opposition I am facing today in the asso cup has 6 teams which are way over the skills but they are ranked much lower.
    Why do you allow this kind of cheating? Do people spend a lot of money in achieving these levels? If you say yes, I understand why. But if they have no economic benefit for you, then change the measurements. The team has been only 9 seasons. That's because they are cheating with upselling and lots of other tricks to get an unfair advantage.
    Sometimes is not money but dedication and hard work. I have 3 players in my squad presently who are 9* but didn't spend a dime except that I use my data to watch videos and also find time to train the players. That's all

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy won: 65