Thread: Time to limit "Fans".

Time to limit "Fans".

I assume there is currently NO limit for the number to how many other managers can act as "Fans" in games??

Just been bossed in a cup game where I was up against the other manager and TEN fans (not to mention enhanced strikers) - this obviously completely negated my home advantage, Jose Mourinho boost and at the last 5 mins my ONE Fan.

So, my suggestion would be that a limit be set on the maximum % gained via Fans watching the game - any manager clicking to watch would still meet the criteria to get any rewards themselves. This would also limit the use of ALT accounts for the same advantage!!!!

Hope this post makes it to the forum as my other on a different topic appears to have gone AWOL

There's a limit and it's "+15" possession from fans. Also he gets +2 per support from a fan(manager).

Even if he has 100 fans, the limit it will be the same(+15%). If he has 3 fans: 3 x "+2" = +6 possession.

Yeah i just had a cup tie where my opponent had 10 fans 1st leg 18 fans 2nd leg. While it is capped, 15% is still too high; 10% would be a fairer figure

Rookie
    Why? Find yourselves fans as your opponents do. You can get 20% with Mourinho. Besides, Mourinho’s magical fingers usually have you won the games miraculously.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.