Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Pay Token to set criteria in auction market to find desired players

Pay Token to set criteria in auction market to find desired players

For ages it has been big problem and very time consuming to find good players in auctions. I want to pay token to make auctions offering me the players I need (position, age, quality)...
    Like for 10 Token auctions is offering me at least 3 18 years old per refresh for the next 25 markets and so on.
    Sillybq likes this.

There are already scouts which offer you players for T-bucks.
    The cheapest are 39T, the most expensive are 69T.

I've not had issues picking up reasonable players from the auctions.
    Sure, I'm not getting 7-star players, but I don't need them to play this game.
    I can still win games with a 4- or 5-star team.

If you're happy to use T-bucks, then what's stopping you buying from the scout?

Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    There are already scouts which offer you players for T-bucks.
    The cheapest are 39T, the most expensive are 69T.

I've not had issues picking up reasonable players from the auctions.
    Sure, I'm not getting 7-star players, but I don't need them to play this game.
    I can still win games with a 4- or 5-star team.

If you're happy to use T-bucks, then what's stopping you buying from the scout?
    Hey, because scout players are not good enough and too old when you buy them. I want my players to have good skills and use them for at least 6 or 7 seasons. Thats why I buy 18 years old and train with rests. For that I need good players with good development from auctions and lately these are becoming more rare...

Look, don't we ALL want 18 year old players who have amazing stats?
    It's a game, so you have to find a way to deal with it.

Every season, your youth academy players are promoted to the full team without losing a star.
    The youth players cost zero T-bucks.
    You can also train them up with coaches that use green, red or blue packs.

If you expect to use the same players for 6-7 seasons, you're playing the wrong game lol.
    I expect to sell on my players every season and get new ones.

Use the auctions - I get plenty of 4-5 star players for a few T-bucks, and my team is currently 1st, and still in all the cups.
    This morning, my 88% team beat a 114% team... so it's NOT just about stats. We won 3-0.

Every season, you can recruit up to 4 youth players... so in 3 seasons you have an entire team - all 20 years or younger.
    Choose GK DC DL DR in your first season, as they can play till old.

Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    Look, don't we ALL want 18 year old players who have amazing stats?
    It's a game, so you have to find a way to deal with it.

Every season, your youth academy players are promoted to the full team without losing a star.
    The youth players cost zero T-bucks.
    You can also train them up with coaches that use green, red or blue packs.

If you expect to use the same players for 6-7 seasons, you're playing the wrong game lol.
    I expect to sell on my players every season and get new ones.

Use the auctions - I get plenty of 4-5 star players for a few T-bucks, and my team is currently 1st, and still in all the cups.
    This morning, my 88% team beat a 114% team... so it's NOT just about stats. We won 3-0.

Every season, you can recruit up to 4 youth players... so in 3 seasons you have an entire team - all 20 years or younger.
    Choose GK DC DL DR in your first season, as they can play till old.
    I already deal with it, it was just an idea how Nordeus could potentially gain more revenue, if they give me filters like that and other people would also use it.

If you sell your players every season you play the game completely wrong imo (and different to me). Some of my players I use right now are now 26 or 28 years old and I bought them with 18 years old plus I promote to the next level every season.
    But for this to work you need only the good talents. I am willing to pay a lot for them, because I can use them a long time. So this is my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I already deal with it, it was just an idea how Nordeus could potentially gain more revenue, if they give me filters like that and other people would also use it.

If you sell your players every season you play the game completely wrong imo (and different to me). Some of my players I use right now are now 26 or 28 years old and I bought them with 18 years old plus I promote to the next level every season.
    But for this to work you need only the good talents. I am willing to pay a lot for them, because I can use them a long time. So this is my suggestion.
    I think that's where the issue lies. Nordeus obviously wants people to pay real money to play the game. But they also need 'free' gamers too, otherwise the game would only consist of paying players. If that were to happen, no one would want to play any more because everyone's team would be 'excellent'... but compared to each other they would be average - so you would be paying for something that no longer gives you a benefit.

Nordeus obviously realises that, so they allow 'weak' teams to beat strong teams. In some ways, you could see the game as mostly just a RNG with cosmetic aesthetics.

Maybe you're right... maybe I'm playing the game completely wrong. I played three matches recently in the friendly championship. I'm one of the weakest teams. I don't train in any special way. I literally just choose all players with enough condition, and I give them all the same training drills. It takes only a few seconds. And the first 3 games, all against teams with 25-35% higher rating than me, I won the first one 3-0, I lost the second one 4-2 (but note that I score 2 against a far superior team), and I won the recent one 1-0.

So yeah, I'm definitely playing this game wrong.