Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hudai

Thread: Special sponsor task - win 5 league match

Dreamer

Special sponsor task - win 5 league match

either stops these sort of task or stop tankers participating from these sort of task as middle of the season while tanking they are destroying the league
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Unless your league is full of tankers, it should be possible to win 5 league matches fairly easily.
    You don't need to win 5 in a row, just any 5 league matches.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    Unless your league is full of tankers, it should be possible to win 5 league matches fairly easily.
    You don't need to win 5 in a row, just any 5 league matches.
    in my league a top 4 candidate lost a match to a tanker. probably lost his chance next seasons champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    in my league a top 4 candidate lost a match to a tanker. probably lost his chance next seasons champions league.
    Dude, this is a game. It's not real life. I'm sure the guy/girl who lost the chance for CL next season will get over it.

Dude, this is a game. It's not real life. I'm sure the guy/girl who lost the chance for CL next season will get over it.
    The more posts I read from you, the more I think you are here to troll people...

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The more posts I read from you, the more I think you are here to troll people...
    I'm actually trying to get people to look at the alternative... that this is really just a game. People should just enjoy it or move on - the old saying, "Put up or shut up". Or more succinctly, "Customers vote with their wallets".

However, back on topic...

Nordeus is never going to resolve the issue of tankers because people are still happy to hand over money to buy T-bucks and all the other stuff. Nordeus would listen to a game suggestion if it made them more money, not less.

I'm approaching this from the point of view of a developer, not the end user. Most business models are based on what makes most money, not on what the customer wants. The sooner people realise that, the sooner they can either get on with the game or move on to something else.

So no, I'm not trolling. I'm looking at the whole situation intellectually.

Dreamer
    In a way it is a RPG game isn't it ??? you know the game is called - Top Eleven - Be a Football "MANAGER". so yah it should impact him if he is into gaming.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    he smells like a "celeb" youtuber how i came to know of recently want to be in the forum world.