Thread: Tokens

Tokens

I suggest that in each match “ regardless the type of the tournament “ ; the winner gains 2 tokens & the loser gain 1 token ; also the Champion of each tournament gains 100 Tokens; also the Tokens received from the T.V rights should increase dramatically to allow everyone to enhance & improve his/her team ... also if there is other new sources to gain tokens I missed it will be very appreciable to take it in to consideration auto clicker
    Last edited by timmothyd2006; 08-02-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timmothyd2006 View Post
    I suggest that in each match “ regardless the type of the tournament “ ; the winner gains 2 tokens & the loser gain 1 token ; also the Champion of each tournament gains 100 Tokens; also the Tokens received from the T.V rights should increase dramatically to allow everyone to enhance & improve his/her team ... also if there is other new sources to gain tokens I missed it will be very appreciable to take it in to consideration
    A suggestion Nordeus would never buy

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

There are five chips available to managers, but as only one chip can be played in any Gameweek, planning when to use them auto clicker must be carefully considered.

Bench Boost
    Triple Captain
    Free Hit
    First Wildcard
    Second Wildcard
    Last edited by Petersamons; 09-18-2020 at 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Famous
    @Petersamons............are you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @Petersamons............are you lost?
    No brother i'm not lost .
    this is a guide on that.