Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lucho210

Thread: Club - Players hall of fame - To honor those players that makes history in our club

Club - Players hall of fame - To honor those players that makes history in our club

It would be great to have a section in the Club tab, where we can select those players that makes history in our club. It would be like a photo of a player statistics when we sell him o he is retired.

Maybe, just to have place for 30-50 players and once we reach the limit we need select the ones we want to keep in our club hall of fame.
    T.R.K likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lucho210 View Post
    It would be great to have a section in the Club tab, where we can select those players that makes history in our club. It would be like a photo of a player statistics when we sell him o he is retired.

Maybe, just to have place for 30-50 players and once we reach the limit we need select the ones we want to keep in our club hall of fame.
    Hi lucho and welcome to the forum!

I like your idea and that's something I'd love to see. Maybe it would work better with less players, as 30-50 seems too much for me.
    I will add that to my monthly report.

Thanks for writing,
    Milpol
    Last edited by milpol; 10-20-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Thank you... The number was the first that came in my mind... you are right that might be too much. I'm glad that you like my idea!

Lucho!