Thread: Goalkeeper (Corner taker)

Goalkeeper (Corner taker)

I usually find out in the game that the opponent goalkeeper, who takes corner set-piece, makes the game unlogic point.
    When there is successful crossing taken by the opponent goalkeeper, my team often gives a goal to the opponent team.
    But there is the main point!
    If that crossing taken is unsuccessful, otherwise, my defenders head the ball out of the penalty area, why my team hasn't a great chance to take COUNTER ATTACK? Meanway, that counter attack can produce my winning goal (80% for sure to win a goal). Nordeus always hide this great oppotunity. The ball is headed out of my penalty area, then my players will take counter attack, and finally my players can easily score a goal without opponent goalkeeper (cos he is running from my corner point and no longer to be able to chase my counter attack). This hiding oppotunity is concerned with all managers. So, Nordeus should consider to fix this unlogic game pitch.

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this scenario is not built into the game engine. You will note that there are a set number of animated gameplay mechanics and you get used to certain scenarios which result or not in a goal.
    Some scenarios need to be built in or changed, like the GK running back or a one-on-one not running straight to give the GK a hug.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator