Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By junirito

Thread: chat with friends

Lightbulb chat with friends

Hello, I reached another end of season in the incredible game.
    This season I played with a friend I made in the game which was present in all competitions that I attended, including he won the champions league. We changed players to improve our teams and competed in the league to see who would win.
    Now I would like to thank you for the great season and congratulate you for chat but do not have this feature. it would be interesting to have a chat to chat with friends similar to the one in confederations.
    dragoneyz likes this.

bj a tous ,coup de gueule a exprimer franchement a quand des ligue seront équilibre car taper des 125% en début de saison avec la triche connu d un nombres extraordinaire du top,qui réalise les meilleurs 14 joueurs de leur équipe ,cela m agasse et tj tomber sur plus fort en LDC et en COUPE aussi faut mélanger et sortir tous ceux trichant de cette manière en leur enlevant un supplément de 20% supplémentaire également pour se trouver au même niveau de ceux réellement de leur ligue ,en plus ses joueurs ci ne joue presque pas sachant qu ils ont presque '40% de différence contre leurs adversaires ,et mettons les équipes de même ligue en coupe en sl et en ldc ensemble et non des écart de 1 voir parfois 2 ligue supprimons également les joueurs ne jouant pas ou plus a top et obliger de recommencer a 3 ligue en dessous de celle qui étais car dans le vrai football ont rétrograde ou enlevons des points pour tricherie merci
    bj to all, rant to express frankly when the league will be balanced because hitting 125% at the start of the season with the known cheating of an extraordinary number of the top, which achieves the best 14 players of their team, it annoys me and tj fall on stronger in LDC and in CUP also must mix and take out all those cheating in this way by removing an additional 20% from them also to be at the same level of those really of their league, in addition to its players here not play almost not knowing that they have almost '40% difference against their opponents, and let's put the teams of the same league in sl and ldc cup together and not gaps of 1 or sometimes 2 league let's also delete the players not playing or no longer a top and have to start again at 3 league below the one that was because in real football have retrograde or remove points for cheating thank you

Yeah you are right...I got the same idea...I would like talking with my top eleven friends managers even during a match.
    A chatroom would really make the game exciting

Yess buddy this is very right, we need a chatroom we can share ideas and skills among friends, it will be superb!

Famous
    I almost replied to this thread.

Aaaaaaaaa.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 01-09-2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Swearing

ATM you can only chat with your Association friends.
    I think if Nodeus let us post in bulletin board in league limited for once a week/day also not bad, provided that managers wont use bad words to flame other managers
    This is a feature from other online football manager games I play long time ago, they call it press conference, we can put words up to 150-200words as if you're doing interview but you're the writer I think the game is Xpert Eleven, not sure because it was long time ago..
    oh the bulletin board also is temporary, it lasts a week and gone by next day.
    I just wrote stupid story saying my team got food poisoning hence why we lose etc, if we post bulletin we'll get in-game currency something like that. funny but not a bad feature
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-10-2021 at 01:24 PM.