Thread: Possession/friends/question

Apprentice

Possession/friends/question

I played. CL semi final he was 183 and so was I. I had beat him 3-1 and had a 62-38 possession advantage. I was the home team. It was a bad time for him so he had one supporter. This game he had 19 friends show up and with his other favorables had a plus 49 possession advantage before the game started. To say the least, he controlled the pitch and won 2-0. However, the possession stats was 53-47 in his favor. Did all those friends help a lot or just a little bit? He dominate all other offensive stats, which he did not come close to doing in the first game. Let me say this his frontline was the best I have ever faced, and I have played some good ones but his back line was not that good.

Think it depends on a variety of factors but generally the impact of support is small so that we all have a chance at winning despite playing alone. I usually do not have any support unless i log in with my other accounts but do fine even against players with 20 supporters since a cap of 23 or 15 applies.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I played. CL semi final he was 183 and so was I. I had beat him 3-1 and had a 62-38 possession advantage. I was the home team. It was a bad time for him so he had one supporter. This game he had 19 friends show up and with his other favorables had a plus 49 possession advantage before the game started. To say the least, he controlled the pitch and won 2-0. However, the possession stats was 53-47 in his favor. Did all those friends help a lot or just a little bit? He dominate all other offensive stats, which he did not come close to doing in the first game. Let me say this his frontline was the best I have ever faced, and I have played some good ones but his back line was not that good.
    It should matter alot for you as there is little quality difference. When matchups are close, every small advantage counts. The 15 or 23 possession advantage might give him a 2-5 percent advantage and that might be all you need to come away with the win.