Thread: Sponsor special

Angry Sponsor special

for nordeus ,, for tasks in special sponsors, don't be too difficult because not all managers have supporting assets to complete such as green boosters to train players and many managers who have players with a maximum quality of 80-100%, while you give them the task to increase. player up to 150-180% quality. You should make it easier for the manager, after all, to open a special sponsor, the managers have to pay a certain amount of money. and for physical rest which so far is only 6% in 3 hours please consider adding maybe 6% in 2 hours or 1 hour. because the schedule is very busy and the green booster is difficult to get because it is limited. once again I implore you to consider my request, I hope with so many people out there who want to play top eleven. Thank you.

jika memang masih diberikan tugas yang sulit untuk menyelesaikan tugas sponsor spesial,,saya pastikan musim ini yang terakhir untuk membelinya.
    mungkin saya akan posting di media sosial lain seperti facebook atau YouTube agar semua manager top eleven tahu bahwa nordeus mempersulit para pemain game nya bahkan setelah pemainnya membayar untuk nordeus.
    Last edited by rex regum qeon; 03-31-2021 at 09:28 PM. Reason: salah ketik

Lol. I just wrote a bible in a new thread about this. I bought premium and will never achieve the missions. All missions gives 1815 points. We need 1790 to get full prizes. A mission to get the 9th or 10th stars for new players Will never be achieved so I will loose prizes just because it's impossible to me to make it. I won't waste my money anymore. All games has a similar system but you have much more options. If we need 1790 points to full prizes, give missions that gives 2500 points... So if we can't achieve one specific mission we still have chances to get full prizes. You guys need to make us happy to waste more money, not disappointed and sad. Come on, I started playing last month. Bought premium, pass, shirt package, everything. But I will never spend a coin anymore with a broken system reward....