Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By InvincibleGinger FC
  • 2 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Ridiculous Sequence of Special sponsor tasks

Ridiculous Sequence of Special sponsor tasks

Again, just like previous seasons, there are 3 tasks in the first batch of tasks which we,managers, dont even get a chance to try right away.
    They are # ' Bonus Bosses'- Start 3 league matches with training and individual bonuses at max.
    # 'Punisher' - Win 2 league matches with 4 or more goals difference,for these we will only have a chance to try completing when the league starts( Day3)
    and #'Rising star maker' - Develop a youth academy player to 6 stars, which we will only be try at Day 7.( also which I never tried to complete).
    Last season tasks were like the hardest of all time, including the task like 'Spend your fking money' - Earn 9 or 10 star for a player ( I dont remember the title).
    I made suggestions to at least make proper sequence of tasks several times. I also believe many managers would make suggestions for that one.
    I will not buy premium for that ridiculous tasks.
    So, for those who havent bought premium yet, I recommend not to buy the premium.
    Lets make Nordeus pay some attention to the managers.

Rookie
    Work towards achieving the tasks over the season rather than right away. That is what I do without ever spending money on completing tasks. I do special sponsors and will again this season.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I dont intend to complete any tasks right away. I just want them to replace the tasks which we can start trying. Tasks like 'Finish training MC for a player' or ' Finish training a new special ability for a player' are the example of good task for the first batch of tasks.
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 04-26-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Pro
    Nordeus does not want all managers to just train all players on day 1 and then just spend 10 minutes on the game everyday thereafter, hence spreading the different types of tasks over a season for everyone have something to work on every few days.

Cannot find fault on this (even when they make lots of messes with lots of other issues).
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kyankyan123 View Post
    Again, just like previous seasons, there are 3 tasks in the first batch of tasks which we,managers, dont even get a chance to try right away.
    They are # ' Bonus Bosses'- Start 3 league matches with training and individual bonuses at max.
    # 'Punisher' - Win 2 league matches with 4 or more goals difference,for these we will only have a chance to try completing when the league starts( Day3)
    and #'Rising star maker' - Develop a youth academy player to 6 stars, which we will only be try at Day 7.( also which I never tried to complete).
    Last season tasks were like the hardest of all time, including the task like 'Spend your fking money' - Earn 9 or 10 star for a player ( I dont remember the title).
    I made suggestions to at least make proper sequence of tasks several times. I also believe many managers would make suggestions for that one.
    I will not buy premium for that ridiculous tasks.
    So, for those who havent bought premium yet, I recommend not to buy the premium.
    Lets make Nordeus pay some attention to the managers.
    I get what you mentioned about the sequence of tasks but if they read this. They might just have fewer tasks opened up in the first batch. While it makes no difference, I'd rather know early than late.

With regards to premium special sponsor, this is actually one of the best I have seen. Everyone I know is buying it.

Apprentice
    Unless you need the help to play the best team in your league like before the first week is over. I thought the sequence was difficult more than ever. After that booster pack at end of the season, which would have cost $150 U.S. or more, the more going to Academy players who might be slow trainers, can’t count Nordeus to give more than one, and it would only benefit for about a week and half. Realize about all they have to do is figure out how to make more money, which I find surprising that they haven’t because they have some code that instead of encouraging more spending they in the end discourage it but making it harder to improve your team. They rather have a couple big spenders who crush their opponents instead of a lot of small ones.