Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Domass_

Thread: Managers in my League

Managers in my League

Hello!

I just wonder if there is a possibility to fix the League system competition or just place me in the different group of players.

Half of my League opponents has 50% stronger team in terms of quality. The other half is playing their players out of position in order to lose the match on purpose.

It happened last season aswell and this season looks even worse. I’m totaly disgusted by it and I have no will to play this game anymore.

Rookie
    It is the way league games work. What I learned is that either you have to play low (100% or less at start of season), or pump hundreds of dollars in the game, or (the most used option) manipulate. This was my last season to find a way around it, but catch me in the top-14 manipulators group next season for the sake of my association. I don't know what level you are on but every level above like level 9 has been like that for me. I don't contend for the title, I just try to qualify for champion's league which I have been able to do every single season so far.

That´s sad. I’m on level 11 so like you said, it started from level 9 and above. I will probably stay low from now on or delete the game completely. What I’m sure of is that I won’t pump a single dollar in this game.

Anyway, thanks for your explanation. Atleast I know that it won’t get any better.