Thread: It is great to play two games a day, what I dislike is that in the second game you do

It is great to play two games a day, what I dislike is that in the second game you do

It is great to play two games a day, what I dislike is that in the second game you do not start with 100% physical condition, it is a failure of the game that demoralizes, because sometimes it is not so easy to be able to upload it with so little time between matches. I think they should change it so it doesn't affect it.

Apprentice

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tede View Post
    It is great to play two games a day, what I dislike is that in the second game you do not start with 100% physical condition, it is a failure of the game that demoralizes, because sometimes it is not so easy to be able to upload it with so little time between matches. I think they should change it so it doesn't affect it.
    It is about making money and making you use rests.

Yes, it would be nice to have a 100% fit team for every game but unfortunately the game doesn't work like that and here is one reason why Green packs are the most valuable booster and it is worth watching your 25 videos each day!
    Once upon a time there used to be a minimum 3hrs between games but now with Associations and other events that does not really apply any longer.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator