Thread: Playstyle

Apprentice

Playstyle

Like the idea except it is another money-making scheme. They have now changed moral boosters to from 3 to 2 to move from poor to superb. Training is still ridiculous, costly. They are stingy on rewarding training points. Man of the match is 4 a lousy training points. It should be ten. What does it hurt to be a little generous? I played against a team, Spurs, who spends $700 to $800 a month to have all his players at 180 to,183, not sure why he rarely loses. Now do they want more money from their best customer? They lose customers all the time because they have a backward philosophy about making money.

Apprentice

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Like the idea except it is another money-making scheme. They have now changed moral boosters to from 3 to 2 to move from poor to superb. Training is still ridiculous, costly. They are stingy on rewarding training points. Man of the match is 4 a lousy training points. It should be ten. What does it hurt to be a little generous? I played against a team, Spurs, who spends $700 to $800 a month to have all his players at 180 to,183, not sure why he rarely loses. Now do they want more money from their best customer? They lose customers all the time because they have a backward philosophy about making money.
    So, I went through the trouble to get to the first level. Now to go to the next level, it is 3,000 which will be about 350 rests. I guess they have no limits on how they plan to squeeze more money out of us. Remember there is a level above that one.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    So, I went through the trouble to get to the first level. Now to go to the next level, it is 3,000 which will be about 350 rests. I guess they have no limits on how they plan to squeeze more money out of us. Remember there is a level above that one.
    the last phase needs 6500 points and 6 playstyle boosters to unlock. I think the progression stay even after you get your team promoted at the end of the season. so think it as a long term investment and personally i don't recommend to spend rest packs just to upgrade or unlock the playstyle.

I believe they will allow cash purchase of playstyle boosters and give some as a reward for event completion. At least cash players can fight it out with multiple account gamers. Probably might make the event hard to complete by scripting certain matches to drain tokens from players who really want the boosters.

Not going to use any playstyle boosters till I know we can get more. How I use them depends on how we can attain them. They might end up being more precious than tokens.

I suggest allowing us to train/learn playstyles or giving them through boost labs/special sponsor. We also need to know how to get playstyle boosters or multiple account holders will have full teams of mastery level once negotiation starts while the rest of us watch from the sidelines.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I suggest allowing us to train/learn playstyles or giving them through boost labs/special sponsor. We also need to know how to get playstyle boosters or multiple account holders will have full teams of mastery level once negotiation starts while the rest of us watch from the sidelines.
    agree regarding training/learn playstyles. but not from boost labs or special sponsors. better improve the players available in auction.
    Last edited by hudai; 10-21-2021 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    agree regarding training/learn playstyles. but not from boost labs or special sponsors. better improve the players available in auction.
    I actually meant the free portion of boost labs/special sponsor but I see what you mean. It will probably end up in the premium/paying portion.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-21-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post

I understand that there may be a danger of people spending lots of money to have there whole squad have a playstyle. Having said that, I think it is unfair to invest in the development of a player and have not have a playstyle to match his attributes.
    Point in case I have spent 600+ rest packs on my striker, who has topped all three categories in the league (Top Scorers, Top Rated, and Top Assists) for two seasons running, and still has better white stats than my higher star player, who has a playstyle from youth academy.
    I think we should have an opportunity to get a chance to apply playstyles as in the youth academy for at least one player, as i am sure that many managers also have that one player that they have been spending most of their resources on.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBlack034 View Post
    I understand that there may be a danger of people spending lots of money to have there whole squad have a playstyle. Having said that, I think it is unfair to invest in the development of a player and have not have a playstyle to match his attributes.
    Point in case I have spent 600+ rest packs on my striker, who has topped all three categories in the league (Top Scorers, Top Rated, and Top Assists) for two seasons running, and still has better white stats than my higher star player, who has a playstyle from youth academy.
    I think we should have an opportunity to get a chance to apply playstyles as in the youth academy for at least one player, as i am sure that many managers also have that one player that they have been spending most of their resources on.
    well for that they have the hot shot event now. not a fan of it but its a temporary solution.