Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Buzzing about 3D introduction

Buzzing about 3D introduction

Well, I just wanted to mention that this is such great news! I was surprised how we kind of stayed in the past by only having 2D visuals. This is going to be something which definitely adds to the user experience... 3D baby! Can't wait! 🤣💪💪🔥

While it is great news, there are also many who fear gameplay will not run as smoothly on older devices. Also need to add many expect bugs and major issues at go live which I hope can be minimised.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Well, there is always at least two ways to look at something. I prefer the positive vibes. Older devices may have some issues running it, but it doesn't take much to get a better device. If you don't just follow the trends, you would be surprised how cheap a good phone can be which easily match what the latest, overhyped ones can offer. Preference system is a funny one, let the person decide it. Also, bugs may appear but if we keep the team updated, I am sure they will look into it.

Banned
    Just wondering how much it will cost.

I’d prefer keeping it real. Buzz created was both negative and positive. No need to sugarcoat when giving feedback i dont work for them and i aint no hypocrite. There are always newly created accounts that are overly positive or negative.

Fair enough, but I can guarantee you my account isn't like that! I am a genuine person with a few ideas I would like to present to y'all. I also understand that ppl may feel funny about the possibility of having to get a better device, but as you know we will be able to swap between the old and the new 3D visuals. I hope it will be as smooth as possible, and doesn't lead to managers disappointment. I like this new feature, and that's due to my preference system. We aren't the same, and that what makes the world a better place.

Having 3D is good but it will get boring eventually due to limited animations. If i watch the videos of the beta matches, we can switch between 2D and 3D during the match. This means we load it every time we have a match even though we might not want the feature? I might be wrong as we might be able to turn it off in settings prior which i haven’t seen.
    hudai likes this.