• 3 Post By mickstricks@btopenworld.c
  • 2 Post By texhorn60
  • 2 Post By FlamingShuriken8
  • 1 Post By Fotonic
  • 1 Post By royalarsenal

Thread: Billions in the bank totally redundant

Wink Billions in the bank totally redundant

Hi

I have £9b in my club account and I ask what's the point of it all? I noticed many players around that I play
    Have the same scenario.
    I would suggest that above £2b example you can trade billions for tokens then players can be bought improving team?
    I would suggest every £1b over £2b is worth 10 tokens so in my account with 9b I could exchange 7b for 70 tokens leaving me with 2b to buy players with upto 70 tokens or buy greens/blues/reds if preferred?
    I also think winning cups should have tokens reward?

Happy New year to you all

Apprentice
    I agree but they are not going to reward us for much. There should be tokens given for league, CL, and Cup. There so many things they could do better. Great game but not great toward its customer base.
    jarharnamme and CaltonKunda like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I agree but they are not going to reward us for much. There should be tokens given for league, CL, and Cup. There so many things they could do better. Great game but not great toward its customer base.
    Yeah i agree, they should not only have money as prizes but also tokens
    minixgp and CaltonKunda like this.

Well, I have 25.3 billion in my bank so the idea of yours is very appealing. The conversion rates might have to be adjusted a bit, but in general I definitely agree with your suggestion.
    minixgp likes this.

Rookie
    yeah after a certain level the money just piles up pointlessly. your idea and exchange rate is a good one.
    minixgp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickstricks@btopenworld.c View Post
    Hi

I have £9b in my club account and I ask what's the point of it all? I noticed many players around that I play
    Have the same scenario.
    I would suggest that above £2b example you can trade billions for tokens then players can be bought improving team?
    I would suggest every £1b over £2b is worth 10 tokens so in my account with 9b I could exchange 7b for 70 tokens leaving me with 2b to buy players with upto 70 tokens or buy greens/blues/reds if preferred?
    I also think winning cups should have tokens reward?

Happy New year to you all
    Rather than allow us to trade cash for resources, it is more likely that they lower all cash rewards. Too many reds and we will just have more injuries. Too many blues and morale will just drop faster. Nordeus needs to increase profits for owners to get more stock options from take two. Dont expect anything for free.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-13-2022 at 11:00 AM.