Thread: Special Sponsor

Special Sponsor

Special sponsor tasks are incorrect in timing. 7 star youth player task, youth coach will be active after 4-5 days. But after 3 days, new missions will come. Sponsor duties must be determined in accordance with the normal course of the game.

Banned
    I paid for the Versatile Attacker social sponsor reward but I only get to use it on players without SA. This is BS. I should get to use it on ANY player, since I PAID MONEY for it.

REWARDS and TASKS HIGH DIFFICULTY

We have big problems with the rewards too...We get 7-9 star and 5-7 star players at the end of the season ... Who will get -20% by going up in our league ... Can you at least plz give them at mid season ? Thank you. And Also some task are nearly impossible without spending ' more token ' ... A premium pass ( like every other battle pass) should not ask us to use more ' Tokens ' ... plz relook the tasks ... thank you very much.

Some tasks are just BS. THere is a max number of players in your squad, and then they ask you to do drill sessions with 5 ST and another one 5MC. That is exaggerated.
    Maybe make the Special Sponsor available against tokens, so you can save up for it if you want to.