Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fotonic
  • 1 Post By Fotonic
  • 1 Post By Jogvi

Thread: Token rewards for League/CL/SL top 3 managers

Token rewards for League/CL/SL top 3 managers

Hi! I'd like to kindly suggest to consider giving free tokens for the top 3 managers in each competition mentioned in the title. I think if the reward system would be generous ( enough for at least 3 new additions ) it would be a great way to reduce the amount of "lazy tankers"*. Sometimes it can definitely put you off when you have to face teams almost twice as good as your own. You can change this, and by doing it the user's experience would improve as well.

Thank you for your attention! Keep up the great work! Stay safe! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ’―

* I read this term in another thread, but find it quite amusing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœ‹
    CaltonKunda likes this.

Finally something you have posted that i agree with. Was beginning to think you’re a community manager or one of their gamemasters. All manipulators would like this. Put an end to tanking but encourage manipulating.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-23-2022 at 02:26 AM.

not free tokens, but replaced the cash-in-game(which is useless) to token.
    reward 1st-8th place properly, it's 1 way to prevent tanker & people will tryhard to gain even 1place if there're even 1token difference between 1spot

Glad to hear you agree with it. I am just like yourself, a guy who wants to see improvements. Personally I don't know which of my threads you didn't agree with but it doesn't really matter. I believe self expression is a given right. All my threads are genuine, and definitely not based on selfish motives. I have recently joined the forum, before this I use to "bombard" the nordeus team via emails. But this way I can actually see a feedback, hopefully the more we agree with any threads here, the more likely they will take it into consideration. Take care!

The possibility of conversion would be great too. When you have many billions it doesn't really mean anything anymore. I would also like the possibility of helping out other managers who are going bankrupt.
    wonderbone76 likes this.

Rookie
    Nd how About....
    *MANAGER OF THE WEEK... FOR LEAGUE!*

Something to frequently motivate managers and keep them playing and challenging.

It should be based on wins, draws, losses goals conceded and scored based on the quality of the opponents they faced with that week.

E.g a 5 star team drawing a 6/7 star team should increase their chances or score more for winning the manager of the week than the effect it'll have on a 7 star team manager score if his team beats a 5 star team.

Note:
    This would make the Manager's competition table look quite different from the league table

I believe it'll be more fun if tokens are the reward.
    Support guys if you feel this will be fun, Thanks.

Isilakar F.C
    Level 38.

Thats actually a great idea, copy paste it in a different thread

I think you're totally right, cash sucks. I ran low on cash once in my life, after going on a shopping spree with my saved tokens. I think even a small reward of 5-3-1 for the first, second and third respectively would be better. Also probs 10 tokens for CL winner, 5 for runner-up and like 3 for the third. Same for cup. I think Cash is just pointless. Seriously... Or maybe make a transfer option at the end of the season where you can sign "free agents" or something.
    Ps: if you like this idea tell me and ill make a separate thread for it
    CaltonKunda likes this.