Thread: What is the logic behind not putting the shirts and emblems of the events in the stor

What is the logic behind not putting the shirts and emblems of the events in the stor

Can someone explain to me what is the logic behind this? I do not get it.

Why do they go to the trouble of designing shirts and badges and then not put them in the store?

Do not come to me with the classic excuse of image rights and such, because they are generic t-shirts and emblems.

It is the first time in the history of the game that my PeƱarol team is represented in the game (even if it is a generic shirt), and they do not give me the possibility to buy their items.

A common user like me would not have to come to remind you of these things.

since take2 buy nordeus, the event jersey&logo hardly makes it into the store to sell for tokens.
    but they're increasing real life cash usage in the game.
    guess that they dont want to sell jersey&logo for tokens because they get so little money&profits from it

Can we get the footy scran goalkeeper jersey in the store. Need to buy 1 to play full set as we only get 1 from ss

Do you really put the t-shirts and emblems of the fall event, and do not put the ones of the South American tour event?