Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jörg

Thread: Suggestions for a better managing experience

Dreamer

Suggestions for a better managing experience

I will not focus on the greater defects of this game but rather simply suggest some things that I think would be fair and help everyone play the game on a more equal foot and help people spend less. While I realize that the object of Nordeus and Microsoft is to make money through this game it would be fairer if we could have more free resources. Here are what I think are some fair suggestions to help everyone.

One: When a player is sold on auction from the team it would be fair that the team that sells the player gets a percentage of the tokens not only the cash. If a player is sold for more than 5 tokens a scaling percentage should be given to the manager that sold the player. For example six tokens one goes to the manager, ten tokens 2 go to the manager, fifteen 3 tokens, and so on.

Two: There should be more free training options in the training academy, at least one per role every season. For example one defender, one midfielder of choice, and one striker per season. When a team is promoted to a level above the players lose percentages it would be fairer that at least some players can be improved in one season so that they still can be fairly strong for the next season.

Three: there should be more straight token options to train players, to buy all those boosters one has to spend tokens anyway so why not just have straight token payment to personal train a player? In addition, the personal trainer within the player itself cost way too much. It takes forever to make a player increase in percentage and one season is not enough to do so.

The players lose morale too easily and I can see it in the event a player is not used a lot or is the team is not doing well but otherwise, this needs to be corrected because it is just a way to make us buy more boosters, the same thing with training, the percentage of energy versus the amount of training bonuses to actually have a good chance to win a game is not balanced properly.

If you simply adjusted these things the playing experience would be much greater and fairer. I do not believe it is too much to ask for.

Thanks for considering

one: the one who buy your player from market is bot so you can dream whatever tokens you get but you wont get any because it's nodeus bot who buy your player not real player(unlike earlier days of top11).
    except for negotiation that's open on the last week of season, now that's real team that buy your player according to their %

two: the free train do come once or twice in a season i think. at the expense of long duration and usually after half a season they do offer you free coach.
    also people should stop crying player lose %, that's because of display. if you didnt promote you dont lose 20%. imagine if you promote and player % didnt lose 20% everyone would have 200% team. this is to make the display look neat & dont break the game and also you can somehow managed to look your player as if they have lower % whereas their white useful skills are actually high

three: you can buy token using real money but the option for booster are actually good because there're a lot of people who have boosters but cant convert all these unused booster to tokens so this argument is funny. just buy boosters using tokens and let the booster option be there because that's the only 1 i used never bother using the tokens because it's better to spend tokens on jersey & logo

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post

two: the free train do come once or twice in a season i think. at the expense of long duration and usually after half a season they do offer you free coach.
    also people should stop crying player lose %, that's because of display. if you didnt promote you dont lose 20%. imagine if you promote and player % didnt lose 20% everyone would have 200% team. this is to make the display look neat & dont break the game and also you can somehow managed to look your player as if they have lower % whereas their white useful skills are actually high

The free option doesn’t come every season. So far it’s been once in 2 seasons. Most upsellers i know love the training academy. Very good for farms. Excellent addition
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-20-2022 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The free option doesn’t come every season. So far it’s been once in 2 seasons. Most upsellers i know love the training academy. Very good for farms. Excellent addition
    twice. i use it last season. pretty sure there're also free on the 1st season they introduce.
    i dont use the 1st one but last season i used it after get 1 from frenzy, and few days later get another 1 from training. and then i check frequently every 2day.
    so far the amount and duration they offer this season is so stupidly high and long (real money and tokens and 20days out of 28days of season)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    twice. i use it last season. pretty sure there're also free on the 1st season they introduce.
    i dont use the 1st one but last season i used it after get 1 from frenzy, and few days later get another 1 from training. and then i check frequently every 2day.
    so far the amount and duration they offer this season is so stupidly high and long (real money and tokens and 20days out of 28days of season)
    I just saw it in the season Nordeus introduced this ... After that I never saw it again... So I never use it anymore... too expensive to train my reserve for higher level...
    And my 1st 11 player I can not mis for many days

Das Spiel sollte einen neuen Namen bekommen.

Von: Top Eleven (Bargeld Manager)*

Wenn, man Bargeld einzahlt. Und nächste Saison weniger einzahlt, bekommt man Sanktionen, die sich gewaschen haben.

Die haben nur noch das Bargeld im Kopf. Der Sinn von Fußball, den wir in diesem Spiel so geliebt haben, ist weg.
    hweegenaar likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jörg View Post
    Das Spiel sollte einen neuen Namen bekommen.

Von: Top Eleven (Bargeld Manager)*

Wenn, man Bargeld einzahlt. Und nächste Saison weniger einzahlt, bekommt man Sanktionen, die sich gewaschen haben.

Die haben nur noch das Bargeld im Kopf. Der Sinn von Fußball, den wir in diesem Spiel so geliebt haben, ist weg.
    Volledig eens. Het is een extreem commercieel spel geworden in ieder klein hoekje van het spel zit een koop functie je wordt er mee dood gegooid. De aandeelhouders willen alleen maar geld zien en 24 miljoen GBP per jaar is te weinig voor ze...het woord SPEL mag je weghalen idd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A217F met Tapatalk