Thread: Academy training and personal training and youth academy

Dreamer

Academy training and personal training and youth academy

All I want to say is that the pricing for this training is ridiculous. Way too much! It's cheaper to get a new player in the scouting section or the daily assistant players. If you are going to charge this much for training you may as well get rid of them

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    All I want to say is that the pricing for this training is ridiculous. Way too much! It's cheaper to get a new player in the scouting section or the daily assistant players. If you are going to charge this much for training you may as well get rid of them
    Totally agree and only the big and rich spenders can do these kind of commercial things. TE is a LOT about making as much money as possible. I've done three training sessions so far because its way too expensive and commercial. Plus you cannot use the player for two weeks while impprtant games need to be played so i cannot miss players non stop.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A217F met Tapatalk

Dreamer
    I also think that all these improving players for one season and then losing 20% when promoted is also BS it's the only game where they penalize you for doing good, plus this type of game is a far cry from the real football ( soccer) I wrote some suggestions not that they will ever consider them or use them. I believe that the game should be closer to reality. have 5 leagues let's say when you start you are in league 5 only the first three or four get promoted but do not lose percentages they enter league 4 where stronger teams and equals are. the last four of every league except 5 get relegated to the lower league and must try again to move up, the last four lose some percentage but not 20% is too much. Then every league can have a league cup where everyone participates of that league the winner wins the cup and a playoff spot to promote. When a team arrives into League One then they compete for CL and Cup and only the first three qualify for CL teams 5-6-7-8 position only enter Cup. Cup winner qualifies for CL regardless of their ending standing. The last four teams of Leage One get demoted to League Two and the first four of League Two get promoted
    to league One. Leagues 5 to 3 can have 4 gropus within them and only the first of each group pass to the superior league. This would help many not be involved in too many matches per day, which is truly grueling and makes us use too many resources to compete. What these guys at Nordeus do not realize is that guys like us will not spend a lot of money to get resources or train players etc. so they do not get money but if they made it a little easier and fair then we could spend a little and get farther and they would get more money because more managers would spend a little instead of nothing. But greed is a killer and ruins the fun.

Banned
    I believe the game should be more realistic. Have 5 leagues, say you start in league 5 and only the first three or four teams get promoted but do not lose percentages, they enter league 4 where stronger teams and equals are. Except for the fifth league, the last four in each league are relegated to the lower league and must try again to move up; the last four lose some percentage, but not more than 20%. Then, for each league, there can be a league cup in which the champion receives the cup as well as a playoff spot to promote. When a team enters League One, they fight for CL and Cup, and only the first three qualify for CL. Teams in positions 5-6-7-8 only compete for Cup. Regardless of their final standing, the cup winner qualifies for the CL.