Thread: Suggestion: swap the last(20th) reward with 2nd last(19th) in sponsor task

Suggestion: swap the last(20th) reward with 2nd last(19th) in sponsor task

i really hate and puzzled as why nodeus always give the youth academy they term "hot prospect" as the last reward when they can easily put it on 2nd last and most managers dont have to waste tokens to clear the task.

---

let me give you a picture example here:-

Suggestion: swap the last(20th) reward with 2nd last(19th) in sponsor task-bodoeus1.jpg

see? when i get that "hot prospect" i give him playstyles and boom. now i complete another task which is already useless and redundant since i've complete all the sponsor task. you know how stupid and dumb this is?

hopefully nodeus can see the stupidity of this task and a simple solution is to swap the 20th with 19th reward. trust me i value that premium SA more than than youth academy hot prospect (who isnt world class fast trainer youth by the way)

edited: or nodeus can easily give the last reward with playstyle attached to the player!
    now that's worthy to be the final reward for sponsor task.
    as of now, the 6* youth with SA is mediocre reward and not worthy to be final reward for sponsor task.
    just saying
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-26-2022 at 02:43 PM.