View Poll Results: How do you rate the idea?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

2 66.67%
  • Bad

1 33.33%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GabeTC

Thread: [NEW]Friendly Match

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

[NEW]Friendly Match

Note: Maybe is already like that or similar, I didn't played a friendly game for long.

I want to share my idea and how I think the friendly match it should be. A lot of peoples want to play friendly games with their friends but they are different level and there is no fun to play level 2,3 against level 6,9,20,25....

As long friendly game don't bring you any major benefit, I think quality of players should be removed and what it should count to be stars, in this way, even if you are level 2,3 you can play and have same chances like a level 20,30. I really don't think is impossible for them to do something like that and after that everyone can play against everyone with same chances without level to count.

Support the idea on Nordeus Page [CLICK HERE]
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 12-17-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Bad Idea - I'm not supporting this because I don't believe in fair games and friendly games.
    Friendly games are designed to warm up your team for the season, put the physical condition to the level needed to play in full form.
    I'm sorry but it's a waist of time to play with no stars and no stats. I want to see if my tactic or my players perform the way I'm expecting them to do when I play a friendly game against a stronger or equal team.

Just my oppinion
    Roquref likes this.

You understand bad, instand of stats you will have stars, let's said for a level 8 player 5 stars mean between 55 and 59 that player should be equal with an 5 start player who is level 4 who have between 35 and 39.

So they will have stats but it will be like a level 8 team who have general quality 4 stars will be equal with a level 2,3,4... who have 4 stars. This will give you the chance to play with any friend, dosent metter what level he is :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Ask Nordeus but that sounds kind of impossible to do and it is possible then you have all players same stats, what is the fun in that? What's the benefit? I don't see it. What you asking is impossible to do -
    We need to remember that this game is VERY LIMITED - the players have very few attributes to differenciate themselves. They have 15 attributes - that is nothing compare with other games.
    Example
    Football manager has 14 Technical skills 14 Mental attributes 8 Physical and 4 key attributes and about 25 different particularities about each player
    FIFA Manager has
    5 Key Attributes, 13 Field skills, 7 physical skills, 8 mental attributes 3 set pieces skills, 6 goalie skills and 40 player particularities.

Now how do you disregard all of those?
    Do you see now how limited is Top Eleven
    It should be called top 15 since they only count 15 skills.

I don't think it's hard at all to set like that + it will be much better, if they will do like that you can play a friendly game with all your friends dosent metter which level they are.

Whats the point now of friendly game if you are level 20 and your friend is 5?

Banned
    find friends level 20 - or around the same level you are - you don't see Barcelona playing friendly with CSM Focşani din 3rd league.
    That's about what you want to do - take the two team and rip them off their skills and make them the same.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    find friends level 20 - or around the same level you are - you don't see Barcelona playing friendly with CSM Focşani din 3rd league.
    That's about what you want to do - take the two team and rip them off their skills and make them the same.
    Yes but honestly is very hard to find a friend (and when I say friend, I mean from IRL) at same level like you.

How bout they just offer servers for friendlies to occur?

What I mean is a menu on the screen to "Play Friendly", this would take you to a real time screen where others out there are looking to play a friendly. You can press a button to play against them, they can choose yes or no. This way you can select others similar to your level...

The idea of friendly games is good but not having an option to play is what hurts you, like i've said before, noone wants to play a friendly when you have 3 other games booked on the same day...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)