Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By davewootton1964
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By thomas11eleven

Thread: Rewards

Apprentice

Rewards

Think there should be rewards for top assist, top goalkeeper, top rating (if played x amount of games)m in the league and possibly cup and champions league too?
    Also better rewards for things like King of Kings - a 7 start players doesn't even get on my bench tbh
    Penalty shoot out is a waste of space for most players and the rewards are poor again for the amount of effort required
    IMHO

Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 109

Dreamer
    I agree 100% and all categories should be automatically rewarded none of this garbage that one must sign up for the event. Every team that plays in a league is competing for all the same rewards period. I had top scorer, top assist and top rating player and got nothing why? Because they say i had to enter into the top scorer event, what event? When ad where? It's another scam.
    Ankur Khantwal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Think there should be rewards for top assist, top goalkeeper, top rating (if played x amount of games)m in the league and possibly cup and champions league too?
    Also better rewards for things like King of Kings - a 7 start players doesn't even get on my bench tbh
    Penalty shoot out is a waste of space for most players and the rewards are poor again for the amount of effort required
    IMHO

Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 109
    I agree, the game needs to reward the top assisters, more than just an on fire morale. And gk stats too.

Justice for GK

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Ankur Khantwal likes this.