Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Events need changes

Dreamer

Events need changes

These events, such as this Commentators Callouts and the like of them each season have rewards that are a joke. With a team competing with a percentage of 120 or more, what does a 6-star player (100%) on loan for 3 days do exactly? What is up with these continuous pitch patterns? They are useless rewards and so are jerseys. We need boosters and tokens and some valid players, not 6-star players, these events are more useless and ridiculous than a 3-day loan? come on guys get with it please stop throwing us bones when we need steaks. Up your reward system. If a team that competes is 120 and above then you must give comparable players as rewards. PLEASE STOP GIVING PITCH PATTERNS AND JERSEYS, WE NEED TOKENS AND BOOSTERS AND VALID % PLAYERS THAT FIT WITHIN OUR TEAM QUALITY. In addition, you need to change your league and other competitions system, The leagues need to be structured in a way similar to the way the association is structured, First 4 promote and you must give tokens as rewards, if you take away stars you must give tokens to promoters the last 4 relegate to a lower level as in real football. The rest stay at that level until they promote or are relegated. In the CL, CUPS AND SUPER LEAGUE the winners and runner-ups to the 4th place should get tokens as well as boosters like in the association. If you do that and make the game more fair and interesting for all. TEAMS THAT PROMOTE SHOULD NOT LOSE STARS. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THESE CHANGES THANKS
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Deep down you know that guys completely ignore what we talk about here on the forum, right? The complaints have been the same for a long time, and nothing changes for the better.

Dreamer
    Not even so deep down anymore. However, I must say they must have listened to us saying that it was almost impossible to beat stronger teams because this season a lot of weaker teams beat mine at an unprecedented rate given the quality of my team. this game is becoming absurd every season that goes by, I say it every season but never do it, but I ought to quit. Time and some money are wasted if they do this. I'll give it another season then I will decide, I said I was going to play it for a year but I do not know if I can last until October at this rate

Apprentice
    You lost to weaker teams, me too. It's just that I can't beat the stronger teams, those guys who 'hide' players in some way to fall into weaker leagues. I'm not going to lift any cups again, although my team is strong enough for that. But there is always some absurdly stronger team. It's been a while since the fun with this game was over

Dreamer
    it's not even that so much it's more than the AI simulator has been changed now so that weaker teams can more often either win or draw against a stronger team however, for some strange reason they win against my stringer team or draw bit my team never seems to beat stronger teams. Now what can you possibly think when this happens? I truly believe that every season they flag certain teams programming them to have certain final outcomes, the computer knows the final outcome of the teams so that only the end result will matter not how they get you there. For example, the computer determines that your team must arrive third in the league. you may even be in first or second place and you now are deluding yourself that you have to spend to maintain that spot, you will train, and spend time and resources, and money but in the end, the computer will only allow you to be third because that is the programmed outcome. Same thing in the other competitions. It's already all predestined. This is the perfect scam to make money, they lure you in with some good results and then you start losing, drawing games that las season you would have handily won. Then they tell you lies as to why this happens because if they told you the truth you would no longer play.

Apprentice
    Perfect.