Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ianruk
  • 1 Post By ianruk

Thread: day 1 of new season and BS already

Rookie

day 1 of new season and BS already

First day of new season woke up to it saying i got a cup game today i was at 108% and my opponent for the cup was also 108%. (Good start right?) NOPE 1 hour after opened the game again to check the time of my cup game my opponent is now at 127.5% This is just getting stupid now
    vinim and MARCO CAIA like this.

Apprentice
    calm down, it's going to get worse

Famous
    Because tour opponent worked already on his team.. and you did not,,, do NOT be a Cry baby

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Because tour opponent worked already on his team.. and you did not,,, do NOT be a Cry baby
    or because they hide the better players in the reserves and then suddenly they place them in the first team? Just saying I have learned now to examine the opponent before a game and look at his lineup and subs and reserves and see if the actual real team is hidden in the reserves and subs. This way I do not get surprised by thinking I'm facing a weaker team and then suddenly they are stronger than me. Some managers use this tactic to see if we see the team being weaker than ours and lower the quality of ours then shortly before they match they change the opening lineup and make it stronger. Sometimes you do not catch them doing this and then cannot change your lineup and end up getting screwed. I'm just saying that sometimes it is as you say but often it's a ploy to trick others.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    First day of new season woke up to it saying i got a cup game today i was at 108% and my opponent for the cup was also 108%. (Good start right?) NOPE 1 hour after opened the game again to check the time of my cup game my opponent is now at 127.5% This is just getting stupid now
    do yourself a favor go and look at the subs and reserves of every opponent and see if they are hiding the better players in the subs or reserves. Then you can probably bet that they are trying to trick you to see if you will lower your team's quality or use a certain formation and tactics for the team they place in their first team and then change it later with stronger players and with a different formation, all this is a method to trick us and make us commit to a certain formation and tactic to then do a change as to put us in a situation where we cannot change the formation and or tactics and place us at a disadvantage.

Rookie
    Ok just played a team who i think has given up on the game now he was at 145% and has now lowered his team to 76% and i beat him 7-0 lol
    I don't blame him for giving up on the game cause the top guy in our league hasnt lost is at 176% and has 96 goals for and 1 agaisnt who i played yesterday and got beat 9-1 lol
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    ok just played a team who i think has given up on the game now he was at 145% and has now lowered his team to 76% and i beat him 7-0 lol
    i don't blame him for giving up on the game cause the top guy in our league hasnt lost is at 176% and has 96 goals for and 1 agaisnt who i played yesterday and got beat 9-1 lol
    it's getting absurdly ridiculous, game is not playable