Thread: My Suggestions

My Suggestions

1) Choice of Goalkeeper's Jersey color, because if my team wear a green jersey...
    2) Insert the left/right arrows on the squad mentality (Now there are only Up and Down)
    3) Insert the 5 and the 7 stripes jersey template in the jersey editor
    4) Stop to the friendly match. The request of friendly Must be approved by the 2 managers!
    5) Fix goalkeepers, because is absurd that a 6 stars goalkeeper takes 2/3 goal from very poor players.
    6) remove the hard tackle option. Leave only light and normal, because frustrated player use hard tackle only for injury opponent's player
    7) Insert extra time after the 90', because substitutions are losing precious time in the final minutes of the game.
    8) Fix emblems, because Eagle and Crown are not perfectly centered and gives bad graphic effect.
    9) Insert the second striker role, because if i move my striker a bit back, he is exchanged for a AMC
    10) The blue color of the jersey is too dark. Add another color, a electric blue color.
    11) Fix the match time. Too many times, Cups and Leagues matches are too close.
    12) More players statistics, and a career book for each player, with the total match played, the team where he played and the total goals and assist scored.
    13) Insert a rank of the managers, and at the end of the year you must premiate the "Manager of the year"
    14) A Marketplace for managers where is possible exchange jerseys and emblems.
    15) Fix injuries. Too many injuries during a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Pulvirenti View Post
    1) Choice of Goalkeeper's Jersey color, because if my team wear a green jersey...
    2) Insert the left/right arrows on the squad mentality (Now there are only Up and Down)
    3) Insert the 5 and the 7 stripes jersey template in the jersey editor
    4) Stop to the friendly match. The request of friendly Must be approved by the 2 managers!
    5) Fix goalkeepers, because is absurd that a 6 stars goalkeeper takes 2/3 goal from very poor players.
    6) remove the hard tackle option. Leave only light and normal, because frustrated player use hard tackle only for injury opponent's player
    7) Insert extra time after the 90', because substitutions are losing precious time in the final minutes of the game.
    8) Fix emblems, because Eagle and Crown are not perfectly centered and gives bad graphic effect.
    9) Insert the second striker role, because if i move my striker a bit back, he is exchanged for a AMC
    10) The blue color of the jersey is too dark. Add another color, a electric blue color.
    11) Fix the match time. Too many times, Cups and Leagues matches are too close.
    12) More players statistics, and a career book for each player, with the total match played, the team where he played and the total goals and assist scored.
    13) Insert a rank of the managers, and at the end of the year you must premiate the "Manager of the year"
    14) A Marketplace for managers where is possible exchange jerseys and emblems.
    15) Fix injuries. Too many injuries during a season.
    this is flash game -_-

too hard to implement all..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    your ideas are not bad but we already talked about them, kinda all but here I agree with Okta, it's a flash game he have some limits.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

need a hoop jersey template in the custom jerseys
    Last edited by Hurling; 12-18-2012 at 12:10 AM.