Thread: Friendly Matches

Angry Friendly Matches

I'm very angry... during the night my oppositor in the champions have organized a friendly with an other team always of him aganist me so when i had to play aganist him my player where tired and i've lost the match.
    I think the only way to solve this problem is to let accept friendly matches.... it's not the first time that this happen and it's not right if i spend my money on this game and being teased in this way !!

I also want to know if there is a way cancel every friendly as im at work and cant log in all the time, basically i delete every friend that palys me in a friendly...

You get 4 minutes notice of a friendly and its only then can you cancel it...

I've also suffered from the friendly problem and the best way ive found is just to un friend said team..

It's not the best system but the devs are working on it i think ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

This is a complaint of many people for a long while now and still nothing has been done about this. Why?

I would have liked to stayed friends with people on previous levels that i was on but cant because of this problem. Because of this i reject all friend request and have no friends which is can only be a bad thing for the game.

Nordeus, when is this going to be sorted or at the very least tell us why nothing has been done to solve the pretty major flaw in your game?