Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Friendly matches

Friendly matches

Well,when you are online,u have a chance to cancel the friendly match..But if u are afk u cant cancel it so ur player's condition decreases and also it has a chance to become crippled (even 6 days..) It is so annoying .__.

So,it would be cool if we could block friendly matches (even if we are offline)
    Last edited by TeHQ; 06-02-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Yes I also think
    kaukasgr likes this.

Don't expect T11 to repond to this. This has been a complained about so much by so many people for a long time and still nothing is done about it. T11 dont seem to realise how much this ruins the game.
    kaukasgr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Don't expect T11 to repond to this. This has been a complained about so much by so many people for a long time and still nothing is done about it. T11 dont seem to realise how much this ruins the game.
    Well i didnt notice there was another thread,but i can say it is seriously annoying to become crippled and lose conditions in a friendly match.

Quote Originally Posted by TeHQ View Post
    Well i didnt notice there was another thread,but i can say it is seriously annoying to become crippled and lose conditions in a friendly match.
    Sorry I didn't mean there was another thread. I meant that T11 have known about this major flaw and seem to do nothing about it and ignore everyone who complains about it. It's been going on for months if not years.

It is probably the most annoying aspect of this game. I keep rejecting friend requests that I would like to accept incase they play friendlies without my permission.

Best way to gauge a friend request is to accept it then immediately look at their schedule of games. If it includes friendlies ... drop them quickly. Also be wary of friend request from players you are about to play in a cup or CL elimination game. Sometimes, these players will get you to become a friend and then purposely tire out your starting squad in a friendly with their spares.

Friends are important as Gift sharing is necessary to having a successful season, especially if you don't buy tokens.

Hi

+1

I think we should have the possibility to accept or refuse a friendly match, i've lost in CL because of this on the previous season. 1 player injury and all my team on low condition... few minutes before a CL match.

Another problem of that issue is we can't use the social aspect of the game because the only solution is to have no friends!

I hope to be heard... because it's a good game and this problem kills it really!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Carolo View Post
    Hi

+1

I think we should have the possibility to accept or refuse a friendly match, i've lost in CL because of this on the previous season. 1 player injury and all my team on low condition... few minutes before a CL match.

Another problem of that issue is we can't use the social aspect of the game because the only solution is to have no friends!

I hope to be heard... because it's a good game and this problem kills it really!

Regards
    Totally agree with you. I have to reject friend request all the time plus I would like to become friends with people im in the same league as so I can see how they get on once ive moved up a level.

I used to have 2 teams but got rid of one of them because this part is so annoying. If it wasnt the fact I have put time and money into this team I would bin the game all together but I will probably eventually quit this team aswell as nothing seems to be getting done about it.

Is there even an explanation from T11 why it has to be like this or can they not be bothered?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Totally agree with you. I have to reject friend request all the time plus I would like to become friends with people im in the same league as so I can see how they get on once ive moved up a level.

I used to have 2 teams but got rid of one of them because this part is so annoying. If it wasnt the fact I have put time and money into this team I would bin the game all together but I will probably eventually quit this team aswell as nothing seems to be getting done about it.

Is there even an explanation from T11 why it has to be like this or can they not be bothered?
    don't know but i hope they will make something.
    Last edited by Stephane Carolo; 06-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.

I play on my iphone - is it not possible for them to set it up so that a notification is sent through when someone requests a friendly? That way I can log in and reject the match (don't ever want to play friendlies as see them as pointless - I can just use training to increase my player stats and there's less chance of an injury)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast