Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Real World Game Simulations on Top Eleven

Real World Game Simulations on Top Eleven

Hi all, i've noticed that Nordeus have added Mourinho as a manager to the game, and it got me thinking....

What if Nordeus replicated famous past games, or upcoming big games, eg. CL finals, Cup finals, Premier League derbies, and allowed us to all spectate.

eg, Bayern Munich against BVB, they could try to replicate both teams in a top eleven format, assigning estimates of quality and SA (example: Robben would have dribbler SA). They could also replicate the tactics used by both teams, to an extent, using the same formations, and play out the game in a way we can all spectate at the same time.

it'd be interesting to see if the game engine gives us similar results to the real world game.

I'm not much in the know how of server capabilities, programming etc. but do you think this would be easy for Nordeus to implement?
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 06-04-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Ramez Ali likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

The team names, logos and players must be licensed in order to do that. Or they might actually sim real-world match but with unlicensed names like Manchester Devils, London Blue Lions, Barcelona Warriors, Munich Tigers, etc...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

i like this idea, but no admin read our suggestions.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Find a friend and play a friendly think you are Bayern and he's Borusia...

why i cant play a friendly match against Mourinho team?
    and why hiw team players have so good stats?