Thread: transfer system

transfer system

i guess top eleven should make even loan system in transfer market who don't have enough budget and is must important to buy a player for their club.....or for those who have more players that can't get chance on the first team bench....!!

Rookie
    the difficulty with a loan system is that its probably too open to abuse between friends, but also consider that a level 6 guy isnt gonna loan his 4* young fringe players out to level 4 teams... they'll train infinitely slower at the level 4 team as a scout with poorer facilities, so the guy loaning the player out would lose massively

Loan system should be unlocked at level 6 to prevent cheating.

Loan system should have 3 types: week loan, 2 weeks loan and full season loan, as the owners can also call them back into their team for a few amounts of tokens if they really need them, such as when their players injured and no replacements available, or if the player is hardly performing there. Another thing is that players can't loan scout (6* or higher) players.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    but i'll say it again, why would i loan my player out to a team a level lower than me? He'll train far slower there than he will at my team where he's a star less training at probably better facilities. Unless there's a signficant financial upside (ie i get paid a fee for loaning the player), there's no upside to me loaning him out!