Thread: Dynamics

Dynamics

Hello all managers !
    I see that u want to track a career in this game from beggining. I will try to start a good career and show in here all things that i do to improve my team. So.. first i ll say that i joined on 30 may. i was in exams so i didn't play at that time. I don t know what happend to my team in that season. I started to play on 13 June (was in second season) and i saw i had some tokens (some maybe from registering, others from contracts) i ve had about 1.5 M and i spent them on 3 players. 1 AMR/AMC - 18 yold 5*, one 25 yo ST, 5 * and one DC 4 stars at 23 yo. and played some friendlies with some teams of my facebook friends. Both lost. Then on 13 june, i was decent in league: 5 W, 1 D, 3 L (middle in league). Since then i am doing ok . ( 8 league wins). i have 8 days left to get my amateur 1000 seats stadium. and then i ll expend training. i just love to train them... to see how they grow..
    So i hope you all like, i will put here every move i make and why i make.
    I AM OPEN TO CRITICS AND WILLING TO LEARN so feel free to tell anything.

My first 2 matches with me online :

First friend at level 16:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00018.jpg

Second at level 18 :
    Dynamics-screenshot_00019.jpg

My team looks like this:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00020.jpg

My league:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00021.jpg

Note: I saw that 8 stars teams in level 3 are apreciated. I can t do that. I just want to play well with my own head and my FM experience. (even it s totally different) at least some things will help me. So i think i wont play premium.
    Last edited by tagesorin; 06-22-2013 at 03:52 PM.

You've done well with those 0-3 and 0-4 losses against far higher level opposition, they effectively would be 'wins' for your team since normally games like that you should lose around 10-0.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

thanks. as i was expected i won today's match. i ll be back with a screen.
    Dynamics-screenshot_00002.jpg
    tell me how can i put a picture in here, a big normal one. to be seen without clicking. and i managed to install on android to i hope i can be online at tomorow's derby with 2 nd place. i ll be at a beach
    Last edited by tagesorin; 06-21-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Welcome to forum, nice team for lvl 1

back from beach. i am so happy i won the league derby away from home. and it was my first match without beeing online. lucky me my opponent wasn't online at the time. so now i made another big step for the title.
    Dynamics-screenshot_00007.jpgDynamics-screenshot_00003.jpgDynamics-screenshot_00004.jpgDynamics-screenshot_00005.jpgDynamics-screenshot_00006.jpg

Rankings:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00008.jpg

Now i want to be honest with u guys. i had lucky that he hasn't play with 4 stars striker that he has. i don't know why but... good for me. i played normal (not hard attacking as i play home) direct pass (long) because as u see i play a diamond 4-4-2. not interested in middle cause i have good tall strikers. so i played wingers (ball both flanks). and i was right to play that way. my ML scored one and AMR scored 2. that was my tactics against my "enemy" at his home. and always play easy tackling from 2 reasons. i saw that i get 1 red cross if no one it s yellowed and i don t want some suspended players. unfortunatly i have my 18 y old 24 qual suspended for tomorow (he was yellowed). I wasn't intersed in possesion but i see that i had 55%. i think i got blue cross for morale for dominated game. i don t remember how many i've had yesterday. It was a fine result but i can t understand why i conceded 3. my GK 5 stars (20 qual) played badly (rated 6). i see that away form home he is sort of bad. maybe i should give the other one a chance). See u guys. Be well!

And i signed one ML player, for 99k it s ok one or 2 seasons. as i don t have a backup in that position. my ML is my top goalscorer but its 30 yo and it s 3 stars. this one i brought is 23 yo and qual 14 so he ll be soon 4 stars. so it ok for that price. i see what my money will be next season and i ll try to sign one 18 or 19 yo 5 stars in that position and another MC. hope i ll be ok.
    Dynamics-screenshot_00009.jpg
    Last edited by tagesorin; 06-22-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Good team, you're doing well.

Welcome
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

edit

yesterday win:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00024.jpg

and today win: i have to say that i used first time bonus for players if they win: 2.5 K and it worth it
    Dynamics-screenshot_00023.jpg
    Last edited by tagesorin; 06-24-2013 at 05:53 PM.

nothing important to say... just wins... i m waiting to face full premium teams...
    edit: still wins... thats an ecouraging start for me. from 7w 1 d and 3 L what i had when i started i have 21 w now. i am so excited of champions league. i need the money oh i need.

Dynamics-screenshot_00026.jpg

but most important thing it s that i trained my best player to became 6 stars player

Dynamics-screenshot_00027.jpg
    Last edited by tagesorin; 06-28-2013 at 08:41 PM.

good start for this season in cup, level 3 team innactive i think:
    Dynamics-screenshot_00031.png