Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By X-Blitz

Thread: Zanarkand Abes (PT)

Zanarkand Abes (PT)

In the end of this season, I decided to share my "success".

Past Seasons
    Still to update

Season 4 (lvl 3)

Team analysis:
    My goals were, since I end with a good team base past season, to win all competitions. It was hard and I managed to win the league (in this last match) and the cup.

My plan is to buy old but good players until I had a better team for this season, but for that I had to sell some players. That let me to get some money to have a good bench... until my friend decides to have a friendly game and start a tornado of injuries making me playing with GK at DR xD (it was when I lost the champions match).

In the second hald of the season, I got some money from competitions and tokens, I started to hire more good players, old but still a year or two to retire and in these last two days i sold all the 30 years old (I hired a free one to sell other xD)

League analysis:

I had the best team, so my challenge was to manage the players condition with the other matches. The problem was only four teams weren't bots, so if I fail any game It will be hard to recover, especially if you lose a match against a direct opponent (witch happened)

Last days were exciting:

1- I win against Galaxy
    2- Real wins against FCPorto
    3- Galaxy and Real have a draw, and I win the league

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar1.jpg

Champions analysis:

Overall I had the best team again, only two or three teams could win against me (theoretically).

It was hard to lose against a weak team... dammnnn

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar2.jpg

Cup analysis:

Since I had a good team, I played against the "sharks" from above leagues. It was so damn hard to play against way better teams from level 5, but it worthed.

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar3.jpg

Trophies of the Season

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar1.jpg

Finances in the end of the Season

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar5.jpg

Team in the end of the Season

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar4.jpg

Season 5 (lvl 4)

-Finances in the begining-

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar.jpg

-Team in the begging-

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar2.jpg

-Coach Thoughts-

Q: What is your stand in this new season's? Are we gonna see new players in the team?

A:
    Yes, we need a DR. Is our high priority. Lets see if we buy him today before Cup's Game. My plan is to get an overall team near 39 of quality, so some players with contract to expire have to work hard or they gonna be out in the end of the season.

The sector I have to improve first is the defense (overall is the weakest). Lets see what happen.

-Sign In-

M. Kerkhof - 1.74M - DC - DL
    E. Povorov - 1.85M - DR
    C. Burapha - 2.26M - DMR - MR
    Mamadou Nothe - 2.48M - GK
    Hugo Brantemo - 2.32M - ST
    Israel Cox - 1.37M - DC - DMC
    Yong-Joon Kim - FreeAgent - DL
    Alex Sandro - FreeAgent - DL - DML
    Sergio Pascual - 3.94M - MC
    Emil Pirvu - FreeAgent - AML - ML
    Lukas Schone - FreeAgent - MC
    Marcin Urban - FreeAgent - MC
    Antonis Papatheodorou - 1.71M - DL - DC

-Sign out-
    Abdul Aziz - 291K - AML - ML
    Felix Pulido - 627K - MR
    Ricardo Eduardo - 975K - DC
    Alex Sandro - 828K -DL - DML
    J. Caillol - 982K - DL
    I. Roshanipour - 1.16M - GK
    Emil Pirvu - 584K - AML - ML
    Ronald Tchoupe - 617K - GK
    Last edited by X-Blitz; 08-01-2013 at 01:37 AM.

LOL... The team in second in the league (Real Junior) must of been thinking, how on earth can they go unbeaten and not win the title?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah xD but dont forget that losing 1 game is better then making two draws because in the end you have one more point.

I think both teams (Real Junior and Galaxy) must bean thinking because three days ago, I was in third xD and Galaxy was first (i guess)

-Coach Thoughts about the transfers -

Q: What is your stand in this new season's? Are we gonna see new players in the team?

A:
    Yes, we need a DR. Is our high priority. Lets see if we buy him today before Cup's Game. My plan is to get an overall team near 39 of quality, so some players with contract to expire have to work hard or they gonna be out in the end of the season.

The sector I have to improve first is the defense (overall is the weakest). Lets see what happen.

-Sign In-

M. Kerkhof - 1.74M - DC - DL

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar.png

-Coach Thoughts about M. Kerkhof -

Q: What do you think about new player? Isn't the DR that you need for, so why ?

A: Yes, I know that isn't the DR I need and lack of. But it was a bargain that I cant miss. His experience will be a plus for the younger ones and being able to play in more than one position without losing quality is a great thing for any team.
    Last edited by X-Blitz; 07-28-2013 at 09:52 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

-Sign in-

E. Povorov - 1.85M - DR
    Attachment 10262

C. Burapha - 2.26M - DMR - MR
    Attachment 10261

-Coach Thoughts about E. Povorov -

Q: As been a while that you are playing without the DR, and right before the league beginning, here it is!

A: Yes,I'm very satisfied about this new player. I hope that his quality and price justifies by adding confidence to our defense.

-Coach Thoughts about C. Burapha -

Q: By the end of the day, you have a new right flank. What you think about that?

A: First I wanna thank to the president, because in the of the day he transformed the weakest flank to the strongest one. C. Burapha is the first buy with offensively characteristics and I and the fans are expecting good things from him. Lets see.
    Last edited by X-Blitz; 07-31-2013 at 10:28 AM.

-Sign in-

Mamadou Nothe - 2.48M - GK
    Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar0.png

Hugo Brantemo - 2.32M - ST

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar1.png

Israel Cox - 1.37M - DC - DMC

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar2.png

-Coach Thoughts about Nothe -

Q: Who is this Mamadou? Why an African play?

A: That's racism,sir. FYI, he is german. Please respect the next Oliver Kahn.

-Coach Thoughts about Hugo Brantemo -

Q: Is the next leader in goal doing free kicks?

A: Yes, since our free kick leader is having some trouble to make a stand in the 11 base team, Brantemo is arriving in good time. Also, we were searching for a new striker since this season has been disappointing when we talk about goals.

-Coach Thoughts about Israel Cox -

Q: Your defense is already done with this new player or your are expecting a new defender?

A: Last season I had to make a drastic purchase due the injures and a new tactic for the final cup match. This year we're betting in polyvalence in player. Although Cox age, his experience and ability to play in DMC is gonna be useful. I'm sure of that.

-Sign in-
    Yong-Joon Kim - FreeAgent - DL

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar.png

Alex Sandro - FreeAgent - DL - DML

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar0.png

Sergio Pascual - 3.94M - MC

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar2.png

Emil Pirvu - FreeAgent - AML - ML

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar3.png

Lukas Schone - FreeAgent - MC

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar4.png

Marcin Urban - FreeAgent - MC

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar5.png

Antonis Papatheodorou - 1.71M - DL - DC

Zanarkand Abes (PT)-capturar6.png

-Sign out-
    Abdul Aziz - 291K - AML - ML
    Felix Pulido - 627K - MR
    Ricardo Eduardo - 975K - DC
    Alex Sandro - 828K -DL - DML
    J. Caillol - 982K - DL
    I. Roshanipour - 1.16M - GK
    Emil Pirvu - 584K - AML - ML
    Ronald Tchoupe - 617K - GK

-Coach Thoughts about Free Agents -

Q: What's all about these free agents, Yong-Joon Kim, Alex Sandro (S), Emil Pirvu (S), Lukas Schone, Marcin Urban? Make bench or to make profit?

A: Since we have a short budget, we decided to sign with free agents to give some direction to these players witch they were going to stay without a team. Im gonna train Lukas Schone and Marcin Urban specifically to improve them because I believe that they have some future.

-Coach Thoughts about Sergio Pascual -
    Q:This the most expansive purchase these season. You just talked about short budget. Why?

A: There were some players that they leave the team these days. I appreciate all they give to the club. That allow us to have some money to bet in this player. I believe great thing from him, and the fans are expecting that.

-Coach Thoughts about Antonis Papatheodorou -

Q: The last peace of your defense?

A: Yeah we can say that. It always good to have a player this good making two positions.